9

Two weeks go by. Mia doesn't dare go against anything Ariana said the first day, resulting in her being late almost everyday. The beginning of the day went by free for everyone was voting for who would make the head of the students' council. There would be two heads. A 20 year old, for the students from ages 16 to 20, and a 24 year old, for students from ages 20 to 24. The school system was weird, but it was what it was. After the voting had ended, in which Ariana didn't contribute, and two days had passed, the results came in. Faith Elder, for the younger students, and Laila Jameson, for the older students, had been "crowned" heads. Ariana hadn't bothered to vote or go listen to their speeches but she was pleasantly surprised that both heads were female that year. She grinned at the thought of those two having beat out the guys running for heads, and she knew there were many.

Then came Thursday in the last week of September. Like almost every week, Ariana escaped out of the window after Mia had gone to sleep. She was lucky that Mia slept early on Thursdays, it made things much easier for her. Ariana jumped the walls surrounding the school and ran, unseen in her black outfit and wedged boots. She uncovered her head once she was a safe distance from the school and and walked at a fast pace. First, she went to the abandoned warehouse which she had made her cave, and she was the lioness that ruled it. Grabbing what she needed, she started her motorcycle, a Yamaha YZF-R3, and rode to her destination. She got off her bike and was greeted by two guys who immediately started flirting with her. She ignored it and asked for the money. "What's the hurry señorita? Why don't you come with us to some cafe?" One suggested. I don't even fucking speak Spanish, idiot. She thought "You would have a very good time with us." Two said. "You want the goods, or not?" She asked, irritated. They grumble and grudgingly hand her the money and she gives them the extremely expensive wine.

Just like that, she made a couple more sales and, combined with the money she had made from the sales during the whole of September, made 3.6 million, having spent only 1.3 on what she had sold. So 2.3 million in profit. This was the benefit of drug dealing businesses. No matter how much you spend, you end up making more than twice the amount in profit. She separated the money, 2 million in an office bag and 1.3 million in her own bag. She rode, on her motorcycle, back to the warehouse, dropped off her bag, and rode to another destination. She got off and walked through a dark alley, a different on this time, to meet up with one, two, and three (from the prologue). Instead, what she was met by was silence, which was impossible with those three. She hadn't expected what she saw next.

Be sure to vote and comment 💕