59

Jackson exploded. "Your mother deserved it! You deserved it! You all deserve it! Worse actually! And I would do it every day, just to be able to see the agony on your faces."
"You made me suffer. Revenge would be to make you suffer till you beg for death but not get it. I'm merciful. Death is the easy way out, and that's what you're going to get. Not because I can't torture you like you tortured my mom, but because I believe there will be judgement after that, and that's where you'll suffer for your crimes. You will be punished after your death by the power over all of us, in a way worse than in which I can punish you. I'm not in the position to punish. None of us are. But I will bring your punishment closer to you. I don't care about the punishment I'll receive after killing you, because at least I will have avenged my mother." Eloise said.

"Nice speech, but I'm afraid you wouldn't have time to be inspired from it." And with that, Jackson pushed a button on the side of his bed and alarms started to sound through the whole mansion. A window opened to Jackson's left and he made a run for it. Someone had started trying to bust the door, and it soon broke open behind Eloise, and amongst all the chaos, Eloise pulled the trigger of her gun, and a bullet soared through the air and hit a vase in the room, barely an inch from where Jackson stood, before jumping out through the window. Someone tried to grab her from behind, but she threw Asher's phone from her pocket was already off behind Jackson, more than ready to take him down.

Eloise ran a little way and looked around. She saw Jackson getting on a car, but he didn't notice her, almost at his heels. She pulled Jackson out of the car through its open door and threw him on the ground. She held up the gun and threatened the others, "Anyone moves, Jackson dies."
"She's gonna kill me either way." Jackson said and the three other men seemed to be at a loss on what to do. "It's over, Jackson." Eloise said. Jackson laughed. "Well, I hope you aren't in the hopes that you'll get to be the one to kill me. I'd never let you have the privilege of being able to claim you did." And with those final words, Jackson's hand shot out from beside him on the ground and grabbed a knife, one Eloise had failed to notice had fallen out of her boot, and plunged it through the middle of his own neck.

Eloise fell back as the three men rushed towards their leader. She watched as they lifted him up and stuffed him in their car, driving off immediately. Eloise knew that they wouldn't make any effort in getting him treated, as was the system in gangs of taking over in place of their dead leader, but... Was that all? Was that what she had been struggling for for so long? Was it finally over? And had she not even deserved to be the one who brought death to him?

Be sure to vote and comment 💕