37

Ariana couldn't have anyone seeing her, so instead of using the door, she jumped out of the window. She jumped over the boundary outside the school, not risking the guards seeing her, and met up with Cedar on the outskirts of the woods. Then they both ran away together to enjoy a happily ever after. No, that didn't happen. Instead, they ran together to Cedar's house, which was more like a mansion, where they geared up for the meet and greet with Jacob's gang. Ariana slipped two knives into her boots' sides, and hid a gun inside her jacket. She put on finger-open gloves, as did Cedar after hiding his own weapons. They each took a bike from Cedar's huge garage and drove to Ariana's warehouse. Here, they went to the basement, which was actually an enormous wine cellar, and took three bottles of the most expensive wine Ariana had. Then they stole a neighboring car and Cedar drove it to a location Ariana didn't know of. He got out of the car and talked to a man. When he came and sat back down in the driver's seat, he said, "The leader, Ojay, is at the Casino. It'll obviously be better to meet him there so as to avoid any fighting."
"We got all dressed up like this for nothing?"
"Seems like it. C'mon. I know a place."

Cedar drove Ariana and himself to a local inn. They went inside and Cedar told her to go to room 106. Ariana went there and knocked. The door opened and an overly enthusiastic lady welcomed her in. Her name was Tina and she gave her a short black dress which made her look damn hot.
"You look great! Go over there and show those bitches what you're made of... Wherever it is you're going. I'm assuming a club?" Tina asked.
"Something like that. But I was thinking of something I could move easily in?"
"Oh... Wait... I got it."
Then Tina handed Ariana a bikini. Ariana stared at it, then at Tina.
"This is a bikini." She said to Tina in disbelief.
"I know! You can easily catch anyone's attention with that."
"I'm not a stripper, and I don't need to grab anyone's attention with that much lack of clothing."
"Oh, alright. Wait." Tina said before looking deep into her closet and then bringing out some clothes. Ariana put them on. They were lacy shorts, over which was a cloth, long enough to cover the side that it lied over, the left side, completely and reach mid-thigh, and was knotted at the right. People call it a "skirt" apparently. For the top, there was a grey shirt, over which was a half-sleeved black coat. All of that with the same black peep-toe boots. Then Tina gave Ariana two black and grey bracelets to wear on her hands.

Ariana looked at herself in the mirror. "Not really great for a club, but still pretty neat. Just one last thing." Tina said before reaching up and pulling off Ariana's hairband in one quick movement. Ariana was surprised but didn't protest. Tina set her wig-hair so that they fell around her shoulders in a delicate yet fierce manner. "Perfect. Now go impress your boyfriend."
"My boyfriend?" Ariana asked.
"Cedar brought you here. He's your boyfriend, right?"
"Ew, no. Thanks for the outfit though."
"Anytime. Now shoo. Go. Before Cedar kills me for taking so long with you." Tina said and pushed Ariana out of her door and shut it.

Be sure to vote and comment 💕