48

Cedar was let go because no one had any proper evidence against him, but Eloise was still imprisoned. As it turned out, Eloise had tried to remain hidden by changing her name from Eloise Thorn to Ariana Hayes legally. It seemed however that the chief wanted to reveal her real name and continue using it. It wasn't that she hated the name, but she hated the memories it brought. She changed it to get rid of those memories, but she obviously can't when she chose to get revenge from whoever made it all so horrible to remember.

The officers didn't even let Cedar talk to her when he came, which was a lot even in the three days that passed. The fourth day, Eloise was just sitting around in the small cell which she still hadn't been moved from to the actual prison. Suddenly, a police officer ran in and informed the two officers there about something. The three officers ran out, the last one not realizing that the cell's keys that had been hanging out of his pocket at fallen to the ground. Eloise looked at her cellmate, Asher, who had been imprisoned with her for underage drinking, an average teenager's activity, and they both dove to the front of the cell, trying to reach out their hands far enough to get to the keys. After a few tries, they both gave up. Asher sat on her knees looking around. He spotted an officer's baton. He immediately caught hold of it as it was closer to the cell and then reached out for the keys by it. He pulled the keys to the cell by using the baton and when it was finally within reach, Eloise grabbed it. Asher yelled, "Woo hoo!" At their success, pumping his fist in the air as Eloise used the keys to quickly unlock the cell door.

They both then sneakily ran out of the station, surprisingly seeing no other officer around and ran a little way before stopping. Eloise looked at Asher and said, "Well, I guess this is where we part our ways." But Asher said, "We don't have to. C'mon, let's at least get food together." Eloise sighed. "Oh food..." Then grinned and they both ran to where Asher directed. They came to a shop with a green and yellow sign and Eloise asked, "What's this?" Asher looked at her in disbelief. "You've got to be kidding me. You don't know what this place is?" When Eloise shook her head, Asher groaned. "Oh my god, you're missing out on so much. This is the best sandwich shop in the world! Subway! It's really famous too." Eloise looked at him. "Sandwich shop?" "Yes! Give it a try before you judge it." Asher said.

After a little while, their sandwiches were ready. Eloise paid with a little cash she still had in her pocket. "These officers are pretty dumb to not rip us off of everything before imprisoning us." Asher commented. "Well, that's a good thing, because if they did, we wouldn't be able to pay for our food right now." Eloise said.

Eloise took a bite out of her sandwich and moaned. "This is what I call food." Asher laughed and said, "I knew you would love it, especially after that horrible prison food we've been having for so long." Eloise laughed. Just then they heard a blast.

Be sure to vote and comment 💕