6

After having fallen asleep at twelve, Ariana unexpectedly woke up again at 3:30 am. The atmosphere in the room felt weird, not like what she was used to. She walked around a bit, then took a bath to cool herself. She then sat on the bed in her robe, staring off into space. She wasn't sleepy anymore. She looked around the room and her eyes fell on the window. She scowled. She vividly remembered having left it open the night before. Why was it shut then? The girl wouldn't dare cross her on the first night, would she?

Ariana went over and grabbed Mia's mobile phone. She looked over it. Of course. There was an alarm. The girl didn't take her seriously at all, did she? Well, she would've been late either way, she thought as she shut off her alarm, entered Mia's number in her own phone, and put her phone in her bag and Mia's phone in her bag. She didn't know whether Mia took her phone to classes, but today she would, and she'd regret it too.

Ariana waited around till it was seven. She got changed into her uniform and put her hair in a high pony. She shook her head and her long blonde waves, with their curly ends, bounced left and right. She put on her ear tops and those tall black wedged boots (wedge booties, but she didn't like to call them that) she always wore, which never get old according to her. She also put on the grey overcoat, which wasn't necessary for students to wear, but she liked it. She was hot, and she knew that. All the boys wanted her, but she didn't let anyone come close enough, not that they wanted to anymore after what happened, except for Cedar, who only started talking to her after what happened to his ex-girlfriend, Hailey, but she wasn't going to spend any more time on that memory. Whereas it was horrible in itself, it brought back something even worse that she would do anything to forget. She still didn't know what pushed him to talk to her, but she was glad that he did. He didn't know the truth about that night. If he ever found out, she didn't know whether he'd hug her, or push her off of a cliff. She assumed the latter. There was one other person that used to talk to her, and that was Cara, but her parents had pulled her out of the school, no one knew why.

She opened the door and walked out, closing it behind her, and pressing "empty" on the screen beside the keycard drive so that it won't open from the inside. Then she strutted to the cafeteria, feeling stares as she sat down on an empty table. She took the newspaper from the center of the table and began reading over it for any new gang raids. She heard someone sitting down opposite to her, but didn't look up, assuming it was Cedar. "Le Gold Brotherhood is planning to try and hack into Le Impossibles' systems." He informed her. "I'm assuming you got that from your "source"?" She said with air quotations, still not looking up. "Nah, I just left a phone in their meeting room, on call with mine." He said, leaning back on his seat. "And what happens if or when they succeed?" She asked. "You know, your brother here'll jump in and gain access to both their systems." He said with a smirk. "Well, listening to your shit here makes me feel like my plans are childish." She said. "What are you planning on doing?" He asked. "To get someone's phone confiscated." She answered. "So you got a new roommate." He stated. She gives him the you-bet expression.

Be sure to vote and comment 💕