My Two Idiotic Brothers

A/N: yes i know Corey and Aaron grew up in two different states/town.city/whateveryouwanttocallit... but in this story, they don't lol xx

Chapter 1; My Two Idiotic Brothers

I looked around with my luggage clutched to my side on one hand, and my phone tightly gripped on the other with my headphones plugged as I talked on my phone to my brother, Aaron, trying to find where the hell he is.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Paisley Doh. Yes, I know, oh my god, the Aaron Doh! Nah, just kidding, he's not that famous but he does have a vlog channel and his job is to literally uploads every day.

My brother is a big softy. But super protective of me, too. I'm only a year younger than he is. Today, I move in with my brother with his friends. I know Corey, that's about it. How could I not know Corey, though? He's like my brother, Corey and Aaron have both known each other since they were younger, they did everything together.

I was homeschooled like they were. Not that I minded, I loved my mum and dad giving up their time to teach me and Aaron everything to know there is to life. I looked around the airport, hearing my brother breath over the phone making me giggle as I drag my suitcase along with me.

"I don't see you," I inform him, my eyes scanning over the waves of people that were already here. I pout slightly. I then felt strong arms around me making me scream in surprise, I noticed a few people look at me as I pull out my earplugs noticing Aaron had hung up on me rudely. I turned around and saw that Aunty Corey was standing behind me with his arms wrapped around me. "Aunty Corey!" I squeal, wrapping my arms around him as I pull him into a tight hug.

"Oh, my god, Paisley!" Corey cries out, his grip tightening every single. I haven't seen this kid in like... two years, ever since he moved out here to LA. "You've grown up so fast, I'm never letting you go again. In fact, I'll make sure no man touches you."

Yeah, Corey's pretty overprotective of me, too. "Corey," I whined, pouting. I then smirk. "I can't breath, Corey," Corey finally lets go of me and I stepped back and inhaled dramatically, Corey smiled at me, looking at me up and down.

It looked like he had tears in his eyes. "God, it's been so long," Corey whispered. "My little sister is finally here!" That's when we hear a grunt behind us, I knew that was Aaron and Corey stepped aside revealing Aaron who had a grin on his.

"Pais!" Aaron exclaimed and I ditched my luggage, but good thing Corey was there to keep an eye on it, and sprinted over to him, and I was wrapped into a warm welcoming hug from my brother. He's one of the most important people I have in my life and I finally got him back. I dig my head into his neck, closing my eyes. "God, it's been so long."

I pulled away slowly, smiling. "You've been staying out of trouble now, have you?" I playfully nudge him as I stand near him.

"Yes ma'am," Aaron nodded.

"Don't lie to me, A, I've seen your vlogs!" I tease, making him laugh as Corey walked back over to us.

"Wow," Corey breaths. "Look at us." I looked around the original trio, my smile widening. The troublemakers. I wanted to cry, too. "I'm gonna take a photo of us." Corey turned around and there was a random woman standing there, looking around. He smiled poliet at her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hi, sorry to bother you, but can you take a picture of me and my siblings?"

I let out a chuckle. "Of course," the woman smiled politely back and take her luggage and made her way over to us, with Corey of course. I stand next to Aaron, as Corey gives the women the phone, and Corey made his way back over to us, smiling.

"Pais, get in the middle," Corey tells me enthusiastically, making me smile. I did as he was told and wrapped my arms around my boys, reunited. I smiled genuinely and looked at the camera, the women snap a few photos of us. She was smiling, too. I looked up at the boys and laughed. Corey looked back down at me, grinning as well as Aaron was. My boys. The women had stopped taking pictures. "Thank you!" Corey tells her, as he takes the phone off her.

"Your welcome," the women said back as she takes her luggage and left the airport. Some people are so nice these days.

"These are some great photos, I should've asked her if she was a photographer," Corey joked and I let out a chuckle as he airdrops me the photos. Using the airport wifi, I upload the photo on Instagram, captioning; reunited with my boys.

Corey had done the same and I think Aaron did, as well, as I got a tagged from each other them. They had a lot of followers on Instagram, I, however, did not. Almost at 1000 followers. I run a hand through my hair and looked at the boys, smiling.

"So, shall we go?"

The boys both nodded eagerly.

A/N: I'll be uploading one chapter every day and hopefully by new years this book will be finished! I did a half ass job on than my first Colby Brock fan fiction soo... enjoy this one! (most chapters are long) xx