Explore

Chapter 54: Explore

There was a slow and annoying knock on the door as soon as I woke up. I guess that's actually what woke me up in the first place. Usually, I'm a heavy sleeper, so I have no idea why a single knock would wake me up.

My eyes tiredly wake up, slowly. I saw the beautiful sight in front of me, it was Colby. That made me smile, seeing his relaxed and sleeping face. He looked adorable. Our legs were tangled together, we were some what spooning and I had turned around to look at Colby.

I then got a text, Colby and I's phones both goes off, telling us that we got a texts. I turned back around to the shelf and picked up my phone that was charging. I unplug the phone and checked who messaged me. Or, us.

It was on the group chat with Matt, Sam, and Jake.

Jake
Wake up, sleeping beauties we're outside.

Sam
It's been five minutes, hurry up!!

Matt
I'm getting bored with this one bar of wifi

I rolled my eyes and ignored them, turning around back to Colby. I will get them in five more minutes. How am I going to get Colby awake? He's just as a heavy sleeper as I am.

I then looked at his lips. That's how I'm going to wake him up. Carefully, I lean my head forehead and my lips connects with his, he didn't respond which I was expected. I start to pull back but Colby's eyes opened and his hand comes to the back of head and pulls me forward, connecting our lip again making me smile.

After a few more kisses, we finally pulled away from each other. "Good morning, handsome." I whisper.

"Morning, beautiful." Colby smiled, before we heard a knock on the door. It was loud and quick this time.

"They've been there for seven minutes." I giggle.

"A couple more minutes won't make a difference..." Colby mumbled, leaning into me a little more, trying to connect our lips together again, but we were interrupted by a yell at the other side of the door.

"Open up!" Screams the three of them in sync. They've probably woken up half of our neighbours in the hotel. Colby groaned.

He quickly pecked my lips before climbing out of bed and walked over to the door tiredly. "What do you want?" Colby asked, annoyed as he was soon greeted by the three adults.

"Good morning to you too!" Sam sarcastically said, as the three of them made their way to our bed and all crashed on it making me roll my eyes.

Colby crashed next to me, cuddling up to me tiredly. "Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Jake retorted.

"Anyways," Matt says, calming the group. I wrapped my arms around Colby, his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I felt so calm and relax with him by my side. I put my head in the crock of his neck, he puts his head on my head. "What are we going to do today? We have nothing planned. So far, our plan is getting breakfast. Then tomorrow, you guys are going to explore," Matt points to Sam and Colby. "Then we're going shopping the day afterward, then we're having another relaxing day, then you boys have to host an event. Leaving Jake, Paisley, and I to do whatever we want."

I smiled, thinking about Colby in a tux. "Right." Colby agrees, nodding. "Um, we could go visit New York. See all the big shops or whatever."

"Sounds good." I agree with Colby, he kissed my neck.

A/N OH MY GO Y'ALL ALREADY KNOW THAT SAM AND COLBY ARE IN JAIL! THIS IS NOT A DRILL I REPEAT NOT A DRILL BUT LUCKY SAM'S BUSTED OUT!! KEVIN IS GOING THEIR RN TO BUST COLBY OUT AND IM QUAKING OH MY GOD I SWEAR TO GOD THEY WERE/ARE IN JAIL NOT A DRILL! 

#freesamandcolby 

AND SAM AND COLBY HAVE BROKEN TWITTER BTW