Prom

Chapter 74; Prom

Thanks to Kat and Devyn, I almost look like a princess. I stare at myself in disbelief, who the hell was this girl staring back at me in the mirror? It was not me, that's for sure.

Kat and Devyn had left hours ago, leaving me alone to prepare myself and it was almost 7.00 pm sharp and I wasn't sure how I was feeling. Obviously, shock was one of them, but I felt so much more. Maybe a hint of nervousness and excitement was in there too.

I looked at the time quickly, and it was indeed 7.00 pm, making my eyes wide. Okay, no need to panic. It's going to be literally just you and Colby, okay? Calm down.

I let out a slow exhale and heard a knock on the door making me smile, knowing it was Colby. I turned on my heel, walking towards the door. I opened the door and to my surprise, Jake was standing there in a tux with a smile on his.

"Jake? What are you doing here?" I ask, starting to get worried. Did something happen to Colby?

"I'm taking you to the stairs." He held out his arm and I chuckled, linking my arm with him.

"You know about this, didn't you?" I asked softly as I hear music and a glow downstairs as we walk to the staircase.

"Everyone knew about this." Jake answered. "By the way, you look  beautiful."

I smiled warmly. "Thank you." Jake left me at the stairs and I walked down them, pulling up my dress so I don't trip. You could hear my boots click against the stairs as I made my way down. I turned the corner and I could see Colby standing there, with a smile on his face, and a camera of course.

I walked down to him and he held out his hand, and pulled me towards him. "Now, show of to the camera, beautiful." Colby tells me gently and I nodded and stepped back, he takes a video of me twirling around in my dress, and giving the camera smiles. He turned off his camera and pulled me into his chest, and pecked my lips. "You look absolutely beautiful."

I had yet to look at him, he was wearing a black tux of course. He looked handsome as usual, making my heart pound against my chest. "You look amazing, Cole." I mumble against his lips and quickly kissed them.

He then pulled me into the lounge, the music playing loud, specifically Disney music, making me smile. I love Disney. I'm a 22 year old who loves her Disney.

"I knew you liked Disney," Colby smiled. And we got into it, Colby filmed us without holding the camera and puts it on the tripod. We were rocking to the music, I was singing and so was he, all smiles on our faces.

We were rocking out to camp rock, my favourite Disney movie off all time. I was jumping up and down with Colby on the couch, without the heels of course. We were laughing, genuinely happy. We should do Proms more often.

I was mainly singing though, and Colby watched as we danced, running around the lounge, giggling. This is so much better than Prom.

The fun songs begins to end and a slow dance comes on. I was kind of panting from all the running and jumping around, and laughing too. There was a mini disco ball hung up, creating colourful lights and there were streamers hung everywhere.

There was even a good table.

"Can I have this dance?" Colby asks and I grin, and he pulled me towards him.

"I don't know how to dance." I admit, looking down at my feet as he takes one hand in my waist and the other in my hand.

"Just follow my lead." Colby tells me and I nodded, and we slowly swagger back and forward to a slow song from Adele. Someone Like You. I softly sing along of course, he twirled me around and I twirled into him, giggling. "Can I tell you something, Paisley?"

I grin. "Yes,"

I loved hearing his voice. "I love you." My eyes widen slightly, but slowly a grin formed to my lips. "And I've been loving you for a long time."

"I love you too," I whisper, looking up at him. I don't need to realize that I love him. I already know I love him. "I love you so fucking much."

He puts his lips onto mine, happiness taking over us. We were both grinning and I was extremely happy. He pulled back slightly. "I love you."

"I love you, too." I grin, and the slow song stopped. "Care for one last dance?" And the theme song for iCarly came on making me giggle. Now, it's not Disney, but I love iCarly just as much.

And so then we begin to jump around, singing loudly along. I was letting lose around Colby, and I didn't care. I was literally screaming every lyric to the top of my lounges and so was Colby, we ended up grabbing the camera and we were both screaming in it, jumping up and down.

The song finally finished and we both collapsed to the couch, the playlist stopping and Colby was still holding onto the camera. "Thank you guys for watching," Colby says, out of breath making me giggle and snuggle into him.

"Please make sure to hit that subscribe button and like button." I add making me grin and kiss my forehead.

"And stay positive and be happy," Colby adds on. "And find someone you love." He smiled and looked down at me. "Because I really want you guys to experiences these feelings how I feel around Paisley. And trust me, it's the best thing you'll ever experience."

I grin at him, my heart swelling with pride and happiness. "I love you." I giggle.

"I love you more. So, how did you like your first prom?" Colby asks, wrapping an arm around it shoulder and pulling me closer to him, he rubs my shoulder gently.

"Infinity out of infinity!" I exclaim excitedly. "Best night of my life!"

"Glad to here," he kissed my forehead. "Thanks for watching guys, peace." We both did the peace sign and I giggled again and kissed him a few times. "I love you so much,"

"I love you more."

A/N: AWE THAT'S A BIT CUTE!
Currently my town is literally on fire. It's pretty lit. Not gonna lie, I'm scared for my house.