Goodbye, LA

Chapter 29; Goodbye, LA

"I'm gonna miss you," Colby says, wrapping me in a big hug as we both stand in the LA Airport, their flight is about to be called. It's been a few weeks, and every moment we got, we went to Colby and Paisley's Point.

"I'm gonna miss you, too." I hugged him some more, my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist, our body against each other. He's only going for 3 weeks, though. 3 weeks too long.

What the hell am I gonna do during that time?

I mean, I guess I could hang out with Kat and Devyn. Yeah, but for three weeks? Maybe I could meet Tori, Aaron could set it up. Maybe, I can start my music video.

I looked over and saw Elton staring at us, he didn't even look away when he saw us. He lips were in a smile, I averted my eyes and saw Corey and Devyn kissing each other goodbye. Kat and Sam were doing the same thing.

"Make sure to visit our spot, yeah?" He whispered into my ear and I nodded. He kissed my ear, which thankfully nobody saw making butterflies fly into my stomach.

Then, their flight was called over again on the speaker. Darn those speakers. "Please don't go," I murmur selfishly, this is affecting me hard and I don't know why.

"Guys, we gotta go." Corey says, walking over to us. Eventually, we let go and just stood side by side as everyone was in a circle. "Group hug?" I laughed, along with everyone else and we all went into a group hug.

We all soon pulled away, Kat and Devyn stand either side of me and my arms wrap around their shoulders as we watch the boys walk off. Some of them turned around, like Colby, I smiled and waved he did the same.

And just like that, they were gone.

That very same night, I had walked to Colby and Paisley's Point and sat down on the bench. Clearing my thoughts. But I couldn't because I couldn't stop thinking about Colby. Darn you, Colby Brock.

I pout slightly, glancing over at the rock that had our names on it. C & P Point, with a little heart around it completed the look. It was a little graffiti, it was in pen though. Vivid. He's going to be Australia the next time I talk to him, like damn. I wish I had enough money to go to Austrailia.

-

"Paisley get up!" I heard someone scream my name, tiredly, I flipped them my finger. I have no idea what time it is, but I think it's 1 in the afternoon or something like that from the last time I've checked.

I turned my head and saw Kat standing there with a weird expression. "Yes? Why must you disturb my sleep?"

"It's 2 in the afternoon and you haven't left your bed since you've gotten home from whatever activity you've been doing," Kat said, her eyes widen. "Do you do drugs?"

"What!" I yell. "Of course not! Jeez! Why would you ever think that?"

"I'm just looking out for you, my friend." Kat chuckled. "Come on, let's go to the mall and forget all about Colby Brock!"

"Kat!" I yell at her, rolling my eyes. "If anything you made it worse!"

"So you admit that you miss him?" Kat smirked at me, walking into my wardrobe obviously looking an outfit for me.

"Well yeah, of course... we all do."

"Nice save," Kat chuckled. I hope she can feel me glaring at her. "Stop glaring at me, Paisley, go and have a shower."

I obeyed and went to have a shower.

A/N: another short chapter, whoopsies xx