Vegas Baby

Chapter 7; Vegas Baby

PAISLEY'S POV

I heard knocking on the door, it was the next day and I hadn't gone downstairs at all yet. "Come in!" I yell as I apply my makeup, I felt adventurous with my makeup today. I don't take my eyes off my makeup mirror, carefully applying it on, almost finishing up with my eyes.

"Hey, Paisley, whoa," I cast a look over at the door and saw Colby standing there, staring at me which looked like in awe. I chew my lip, hiding a smile. I place down my brush and sat up a little straighter. "Um, we're going to Vegas in a few hours."

"Why are we going to Vegas?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"To have fun, I guess." Colby shrugged. I smiled and nodded. "We're going to be driving two cars, too."

"Good thing I can't drive," I paused. "S-should I start packing then?" He nodded and smiled.

"Be downstairs in like, two hours." I nodded at his words before he disappeared my room, and I got backed, grinning the whole time.

COLBY'S POV

We were all joking downstairs, waiting for Paisley to come down. I had texted her a few minutes ago, and when she entered the room it silenced between the six off us. "Hey, Paisley," Aaron said, wrapping an arm around her shoulders, she clutched onto her suitcase beside her and her eyes landed over to me.

She gave me an angelic smile. I smiled back, looking at her. Her hair was braided into two plaits, she was wearing jean shorts, with a pink and white t-shirt, the loose end was tied up, exposing some of her stomachs. Must protect her at all costs, she's one of the few innocent people I know.

She also looks innocent, I don't want to see her when she's angry. I've never seen Aaron angry before, either, they're just too nice. It must run in the family. The two siblings looked very alike, with the blonde hair, both got the same light green eyes. Their height difference was funny, Aaron being a 6 foot and Paisley being a 4 foot.

"Okay," Corey clapped his hands, gaining everyone's attention and I tore my eyes away from Paisley to look at Corey. Devyn was beside him, on her phone. "Paisley and Colby, you're with me and Devyn. Leaving Jake, Sam, Kat, with Aaron." I grinned. More time with Paisley.

I caught Paisley smiling, too. "Okay, let's hop to it." Sam announced making everyone cheer with excitement. I caught up next to Paisley, slinging an arm around her shoulder and she looked up at me and grinned. I had taken my own suitcase and dragged it along with me.

We all walk out of the house, walking to Corey's car and he had opened his boot up it was empty, making room for a suitcase. I glance over and saw the others' walking to Aaron's car. I lift up Paisley's suitcase and slide it and I did Corey and Devyn's, too. Paisley gave me an appreciative smile.

We all hugged goodbye even though we won't be seeing each other for like... 3 hours. Paisley and I climb in the back seat, she was quiet and I think that she was thinking. Corey was had climbed in the driver's' seat and Devyn in the drivers' passenger seat.