Reunited, and It Feels so Good

Chapter 37; Reunited, and It Feels so Good

The next day went by very quickly, as I had mainly slept through because I spent all night editing a video that I had done a little back. It involved with Katrina, Gabby, and Devyn. I wished I could've brought Tori, but she was busy. That's right, Aaron had exposed her to the world which made me extremely happy, now she can be in my vlogs.

I was growing, too, and I was so thankful that I had 10K already in the space of four days, I thought I was being pranked that Colby had brought me like followers or something but he swears up and down that he didn't. He kept saying because everyone loves me and I'm just really entertaining to watch.

Katrina, Gabby, Devyn, Tori and I had a late night last night. Yet again we were having one of those silly moments where we would go live and laugh about the most random things. I've become really close to them, especially with Devyn since she lives here and her boyfriends in Aussie at the moment and my best friend was in Aussie too.

Today was the day that Colby was coming home and I was extremely excited. Devyn and Kat were too. Devyn, Kat, and I were all waiting in traffic, going to pick the boys up from Aussie. They must be exhausted. Aaron, Jake, Tori, and Gabby were in the other car because there wasn't enough room to bring them all home in one car.

You know what makes things worse? Is that fact it's raining in LA. It never rains in LA and the one day I actually go out, it starts to rain. This is absolutely painful, watching the rain dripping down windows. I recognized a few YouTubers, like David Dobrik and Scotty Sire, I knew they were friends with the boys. They were filming out in the rain.

The moment David announced that he and Liza weren't dating broke YouTube, literally. But everyone had gotten over it and I hope to god that put that in the YouTube rewind, it would be funny to see what they would do for that. I just rolled my eyes at the boys as they run through the stopped traffic, I just hope they don't get hit.

"David's an idiot." Devyn laughed, clearly spotting David as well. "Why does it have to be raining on the day that we are picking up the boys from the airport?" I think Kat answered, but I didn't listen. I was listening to the rain.

Eventually, we arrived at the airport and it was busy, giving me anxiety as I looked at how many people were at the airport. I grew more nervous, I'm going to be seeing Colby. I should be beyond excited like I was before but now that I've admitted that I like Colby to Jaxon, I'm nervous that he'll find out and he won't like me the same.

I heard a knock on my door and saw Devyn and Kat standing there, they were getting soaked because of me. I rolled my eyes at myself and I opened the door, shrugging on my jacket and I closed the door, instantly getting drenched. This sucked so bad.

We met up with Jake, Aaron, Tori, and Gabby under the shelter and I sighed, running a hand through my hair. Kat had locked the car, thankfully. "Who else is excited to see them?" Aaron asked, grinning at us. I saw him looked at me, nudging me softly and I pinched his sides, pay back for last time.

I feel slightly sick now that I'm at the airport, but I pushed that feeling away and I smiled brightly at the others. "Right let's go, Corey just texted me saying they landed," Jake announced, Corey, I was going to see my brother after what it felt like ages.

We entered the busy airport and we stuck together, a few of the fans had spotted us, we took pictures with them and stuff, and that's when I saw the back of Colby's head. I know that's him because beside him was a blonde, someone that looked like Corey and there was another guy them, Elton.

I didn't bother waiting for the others, I had sprinted me over way over to them, grinning. I had jumped onto Colby's back, startling him in surprise but he quickly dropped his stuff and supported me on his back and I laughed happily, the boys watched me and smiled.

"Paisley!" Corey and Colby cried out, I heard the others making their way to us. Colby's grip loosened slightly, I knew I had to get off so I had unwrapped my arms around him and jumped off. Colby had turned around and he hugged me, wrapping his arms around me tightly. I wrap my own arms around him and that sickly feeling I had before, was instantly gone as I was wrapped around in Colby's warmth making me smile.

"I've missed you so much," I finally managed to let out, the others were greeting each other as well. I took in the familiar scent, I didn't realize how much I missed this. He smelt good, even thought he was a little wet from walking out in the rain but that didn't really bother me as I was already wet. Though my hair was wet and I was a little annoyed about that but I decided to push it aside.

"I missed you too, so much," Colby replied. He squeezed me one last time and I broke apart and stood beside him, his arm still wrapped around my shoulder and my arm wrapped around his waist.

"Can I have her now, Brock?" Corey joked and Colby smiled nervously, before letting me go and I walked over to Corey who held out his arms and I hugged him, smiling. "Missed you, brat."

"Missed you too, booger," I say, laughing at my lame joke. He pouted at me as we broke apart and I have Sam and Elton a small hug too and we were officially reunited. I didn't realize how much people were here in our small little circle.

Jake, Kat, Aaron, Tori, Corey, Elton, Colby, me, Devyn, Gabby, Sam, that's about it. Eleven people here. And we're all like family. That made me smile, I've never had so many friends before, it's a little bit overwhelming. I've never had friends period, so of course it's scary, a little but I know they're good people and they won't hurt me. How did I end up with such a good collective group of people?

Thank you, Aaron, I really do owe you one.