Goodbye Vegas

Chapter 14; Goodbye Vegas

PAISLEY'S POV

I was the first to wake up due to the fact we have to leave in like... half an hour or so. I let out a small sigh, covering my face with my hands. I probably looked like a mess. I had the best sleep last night, I don't know why, but I did.

I felt so warm and safe. I think I found that reason why I felt so warm and safe was because of Colby, who was cuddled up right next to me. I went all soft on him because looked adorable. Right now, he looked so innocent.

We were facing each other, we must've fell asleep like this or something. Though, I don't recall sleeping like this. We might've moved around last night, was my only conclusion to why we were in this position.

I heard my phone go off, I turned around and grabbed my phone that was charging on the table next to me. I rubbed my eyes, feeling tired again. At least I get to sleep in the car, I guess. I unlock my phone to check who it was.

Aaron & Corey

Aaron
You guys up yet?

Corey
We're all up

Me
Hm, no it's only me that's up

Aaron
Mind waking them up?

Corey
I kinda wanna go home now tbh

Me
Same
And ofc

Aaron
Thanks, love you Pais xx

Me
Love you guys too <3

I click off and turned off the phone, placing it back down on the bedside table. I turned back around and saw that Colby was still sleeping in the same position. I rest my head back on the table and enjoyed staring at him for a little bit.

Finally, I decided to wake him up. I brush my hands through his hair, I've always wanted to do that. I smiled softly as I see stir a little, mumbling something. I couldn't hear what he said so I leaned closer.

"Colby," I whisper softly, nudging him slightly. I then poked him on the shoulder. "Pst," I whisper loudly in his ear. "Wake up." He mumbled something else to me, but his eyes are closed. "Please," I beg to pout slightly. "We have to go. We're going home."

"One more minute," he holds a finger, accidentally poking me in the face and I let out a small yelp, moving backward. That was my first mistake.

"Shit!" I curse accidentally to myself as I felt myself falling to the ground. I let out a small groan as my head hits Sam and Kat's bed frame. It was hard, might I say. I growl out softly, I fell off the bed. How stupid was I?

"Paisley, shit." I heard Colby mutter and before you knew it, he was over the edge of the bed, wide awake looking worried. "I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"You didn't do anything, it's my own fault," I tell him and helped myself up, rubbing the back of my head. I climbed on my bed this time, Colby scooted over and we sat close together. "We have to get packing. And wake blonde one and blonde two." I point to Sam and Kat, who was still sleeping.

How did they not hear me?

"I'll wake them up and you can go shower and change if you want, is your head okay?" Colby asked.

"Yeah, it's fine," I tell him. "Thank you." I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed my shampoo and conditioner, I grabbed some clean clothes. Adidas long pants, with a Nike t-shirt. Yes, I'm mixing two different sports brands together, don't judge me.

I walked into the bathroom and I took a shower, shoving the shampoo and conditioner in my hair making it clean. I love it when my hairs clean, it makes me feel fresh. I blow dry it once I'm out of the shower, got chained and brushed my hair.