Shopping & Tender Greens with Brock

Chapter 3; Shopping & Tender Greens with Brock

After unpacking some more things in the morning, I had finally finished unpacking my clothes. Now, I just need some furniture in my room and I should be good. I was all changed, ripped blue jeans, a t-shirt that said 'hello' I had let my hair down and whether I would go I would grab my handbag. I also wore Adidas shoes, to complete the look.

There was a sudden knock, I pushed back some hair and walked over to the door, unlocking it and there was my brother smiling. "Hey, sis," Aaron greeted. It was about 11 am in the morning. I smiled back.

"Hey, A," I greeted back, before stepping back. "I've finished unpacking, now, I need to get my furniture," I explain to him, quickly looking around my room, before looking back at Aaron.

"Okay, cool." Aaron nodded. "Did you sleep well last night?" I nodded. "Okay, good, um, can I do a new video revealing our new roommate?"

"Aka your clickbait?" I tease jokingly, making him laugh.

"I have all the roommates downstairs, I kinda just need you," Aaron explained. I nodded. "Just because you're gonna be on social media now, because literally everyone vlogs every week, so I need to address who you are."

"Okay, that's cool," I tell him. "Let's go," I then walked past him, still not getting used to this fancy mansion. "Wait, I still haven't met Buddy!"

"I promise you'll meet him after the video," Aaron promised making me grin. Aaron followed me down and I happily made my way to the living room. Everyone greeted me and I said hello back. "Okay, Pais, sit in the middle." I nodded and sat in the middle, Corey and Aaron sat either side. Devyn, Sam, and Colby were sitting on the back of the couch and there was a camera sitting there that Aaron had already pressed record. "You ready?"

"Yeah," I murmur, suddenly growing camera shy. How is that I'm the shy one? I frown at myself, telling myself not be camera shy.

"What's up you guys!" Aaron exploded, making my eyes widen and I let out a small laugh. "Today I have a very special video today, featuring the roommates!" He paused. "And our new roommate,"

"Give it up for the new roommate!" Corey cheers and everyone started to clap, I smiled at Corey. I started to giggle leaning forward slightly. But Corey slings an arm around my shoulder, bringing me closer to him. He then rubs my hair, making my eyes widen.

"Corey, no!" I growl, before pulling away from his somewhat embrace and fixed my hair. I pout at him and he smiled sheepishly at me. "You know I hate that."

"That's excatly why I did it, Paisley-bear," I smiled at the familiar nickname. I then rolled my eyes and turned to the camera.

"So!" Aaron claps his hand, grinning. "This is our new roommate, Paisley," Aaron paused. "She's also my sister,"

"And mine!" Corey yelled.

"Aaron's my biological brother," I add in, smirking over at Corey.

"You might as well be my little sister," Corey chimes in.

"Anyways guys, this is my little sister; Paisley, she's moving in with us, for personal reasons." Aaron flashed me a grin. "I honestly just want Pais to be welcomed into the family,"

"Aw!" I gush, and that's when I'm assuming Buddy had come walking on in making my eyes light up instantly. "Is that Buddy?" Buddy had come running over to me and I didn't really care about the video anymore as I bend down on my knees and started to coo Buddy. "Hello, Buddy,"

"So yeah, that's my sister..." Aaron trailed off. "Hey, how would you guys feel if we did like a sort of a Q and A thing with Paisley. I mean most people know you guys but you guys don't really know Pais that well."