Let Them Know

Chapter 59; Let Them Know

"Why would you say that?" I stressed, eyes widening, starting at my phone in disbelief before I chucked it on the bed.

"I'm sorry!" Colby cried, his eyes wide. "Baby, I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I took deep breaths, I'm not about to have a panic attack right now. "Maybe it's time tell them our relationship status..."

"Paisley, we're not bloody FaceBook." I heard him mutter, before running a hand over his mouth. "Yeah... I mean, are you ready for that?"

"Yeah," I say softly. "They're our fans, they deserve to know. They mean everything to me, they're like my best friends."

Colby smiled softly. "Okay, should we make this video now?" Colby asked softly, starting to move to his camera equipment and I nodded.

"On your channel," I say. It took Colby five-ten minutes to set up the tripod and put the camera on the tripod. I sat on our bed. Colby had pressed record and came back over to me. "I'm kind of scared," I admitted to him.

He smiled at me. "Don't worry, Paisley, I'll be beside you no matter what." He told me softly, making my heart flutter. He leaned in and kissed my lips quickly, just a peck. He cleared his throat before turning to the camera. "Hey, guys, Colby Brock here... with my girlfriend. Paisley Doh, say hi, Paisley,"

"Hi," I give the camera a wave, before tucking a strand of hair behind my ear that fell out of place. I chew on my lower lip nervously.

"Yes, I said girlfriend. You heard me correctly." Colby said, in a soft tone. "You guys may know Paisley as Aaron's sister... or, my best friend... or the other girl who's living with us." I cuddled up to Colby some more, who wrapped his arms around me.

"We've been dating for a few weeks." I continued to explain. "The best few weeks of my life. Colby here, accidentally commented on one of my posts that pretty much screamed he's my boyfriend. It was too late, most of you already saw it. Which obviously brought up confusion, and people were demanding answers..."

I heard Colby sigh. "I just beg of you as my family, not to bring hate to this brilliant girl next to me. She's honstely the best person you could've ever met, she just makes your day 100 percent better." My heart fluttered again and I looked at Colby.

"Aw," I mumbled. "You make my day better, too."

"Can we just please keep the comments positive?" Colby begged the camera, making me smile.

"I can handle the hate," I say. "What do the kids say these days? Dab on them haters?"

Colby cringed at me. "Babe, stop..." He moaned. "That's so cringy, and so 2016."

"Sorry, I guess I'm a late trender." I say, shrugging making him laugh.

He leaned and kissed me, we kissed for a few seconds, before pulling back, Colby grinning. "Anyways, this girl has my heart, literally. She's is the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I'm so happy to be calling her my girlfriend."

"And I'm so happy to call you my boyfriend." I looked at him, grinning back. I felt so happy, the weight on my back was now gone.

"Guess I'm going to be editing this pretty quickly, huh? And uploading as soon as possible." Colby said and I nodded.

"Yeah, that would be good." I said. "Everyone would be thrown off by your video. What are you going to title it? Met my girlfriend?"

He smiled. "That sounds perfect. Anyways, lets do the outtro quickly."

"Okay,"