Slip N Slide

Chapter 61; Slip N Slide

"Hey, baby, guess what." I heard Colby murmur into my ear and I opened my eyes a little, getting the chills as he whispered those words to me. I stir a little and turned around onto my back and rubbed my eyes.

"Yes?" I murmur, I opened my eyes fully and saw that Colby was leaned over me with a goofy cute smile on his face.

"Uncle Elton's coming over today, we're having a bouncing slip n slide," Colby tells me and I sit up a little, excited.

"Really?" I asked with a small grin. "Wait, what are you doing in here? I looked gross, get out."

"You look beautiful." Colby kissed my lips and I pulled away. "Plus you're in my room." He whispered, making me blush. I forgot that I slept in his room.

"Not with my morning breath." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, fine. Go get changed into some togs, Elton's setting it up now." Colby smiled before hopping off. He then exited his room, oh my stars, he's shirtless! How could I have missed that? Now, I sat up, more alert. I then walked out of my room and walked towards my closet.

Colby's going to be shirtless.

Now that's what I'm talking about.

I got changed into my bikini as fast as I could and I brushed my hair quickly. I put a cute cap on and I put some shorts on and a t-shirt. I grabbed a towel and I made my way downstairs, I met Devyn on the way.

"You going to the slip n slide too?" I asked and she grinned, nodding.

"Hell yeah," Devyn answered, she was striaght up in her bikini. "Why aren't you changed?"

"I am," I murmur.

"You should take it off, impress Colby," Devyn winked at me. 

"Impress him?" I almost scoffed then reconsidered taking it off. "But there are others."

"Honey, you are beautiful." Devyn smiled at me. "You should take it off. Plus, it's not like you haven't been in your togs around the guys before."

"Wait for me?" I asked, about to turn around and go to my bedroom.

"Just take it off here, Paisley," Devyn rolled her eyes. I sighed and took off my shorts and my t-shirt, revealing my black bikini. I put it on the mini couch that sat there in the hallway, and put my towel close to myself. "Atta girl."

"I hate you for making me do this." I murmur and she laughs as we walked down the stairs, it looked like the slip n slide was already built up and everyone was already bouncing around on it. I grinned. "This is like every kid's dream!"

I noticed a few members of the vlog squad here, like, Kristen, Scotty, Zane, Todd. Then there were the boy's friends, all jumping around on the playhouse. "I know, right?" Devyn gushed. "I never got this as a kid."

"Neither," I add on and Devyn casually makes her way to Kristen who was sitting in a beach chair.

"Hey, girls," Kristen smiled, sitting up a little. "You must be Paisley, I've seen you in a few of those guys' vlogs. Your Aaron's sister, right?"

I smiled. "Yeah, I am," I say quitely. I'm still shy around new people. "And your Kristen?" She nodded. "Nice to meet you." I watch as Devyn took a seat beside Kristen, sitting underneath the umbrella as the boys all played in the water. "Dev, come in with me, please."

Devyn sighed. "But I just sat down?" Devyn frowned a little. "But fine. Kristen, you want to come?" Kristen shakes her head and continued to look down at her book and read. I wish I had a book to read right now. I dropped the towel onto Devyn's chair, exposing my stomach.

Good, no one was looking. Devyn flashed me a grin. "Colby's watching." She mumbled to me as she walked by me, I glanced over at Colby and saw him, in fact, watching me carefully, it almost looked like he was drooling on me. He didn't seem to mind that I'm staring at him, well, his stomach. His exposed stomach. I felt some water hit me and I looked down and saw Devyn grinning at me. "Stop staring at your lover boy and come join me."

I shiver at the cold touch of the water. "Devyn, that's cold," I complained. I watched her as she dipped herself in, she lets out a tiny squeal before making her way to the floaties. She gladly hops on one, and she just drifts around it, watching the boys go down the slip n slide. I then do a dive in the water smoothly, and I felt instantly cold as soon as I hit the water but I ignored that feeling and spam straight towards Devyn.

I climb onto the floaty and she grinned at me. "That was one impresses dive, Paisley." Devyn compliments. "At least half the boys were staring at you while you did that."

"Oh, god," I mumble, I hated center of attention. I noticed that all the boys were now playing on the slip n slide, Elton was filming for his channel. I didn't even realize Colby had swum over to me and brutally pushed me off my floaty making my eyes widen as I went face first into the water. I came back up for air and gasped dramatically. "You little bitch."

"Oops, sorry," Colby smiled innocently. I glare at him. "Aw baby," he cooed. I fought the urge to even crack a smile on my face. "Come here," I obeyed, and he shoved the floaty out of the way before wrapping me in his arms as we floated in the water together. Warmth radiating off each other.

I then took my chance and I placed my hands firmly on his shoulders and I pushed him under, successfully doing so. I let out a loud laugh as I let go and he came back to the surface and he spat water everywhere making me cringe.

"Paybacks a bitch, isn't it?" I giggle, smiling. If I'm honest, I didn't see him lunge towards me and we both go underwater, his arms around me. I wanted to laugh, but I couldn't, I was underwater. I smiled, as we both go up to the surface. "Fuck you, Brock," I say jokingly he only grinned at me.

For a second or two, he connected our lips briefly, my arms wrapping around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist like a koala. I smiled. But that smiled stop when I felt cold water hit our faces and I gasp, pulling away, looking over and saw Aaron squirting the pistol at us, laughing.

"Oh, my God," Colby said, clearly annoyed and I giggle.

And in that moment, it felt like it was just Colby and I with no one else in our world.