Glowdicks

A/N
Yes you read Glowdicks
 😂

Chapter 83; Glowdicks

With one arm around my shoulder, Jake starts the intro to his YouTube channel. Today, I decided to join in on the 1 million glow-sticks in my pool 'world record'. Jake click baited the whole thing, it's actually 2,000 glow-sticks, but what's the harm in a little clickbait? David Dobrik does it all the time. In fact, he invented clickbait.

"Good evening." Jake started. Corey was recording, Sam and Colby were beside me and Aaron will come in soon. Devyn decided not to come and join us on this one. But she might come in later on, along with Kat. "Today... we're going to be doing something no other YouTuber have done before, put glow-sticks in a pool." He then failed to pop a party popper which made me giggle. Jake then threw down the party popper and Colby pulled me towards him and Jake stripped down into his tight boxers. Colby quickly covered my eyes and I glared at his hands. "Let's do it, baby,"

I smacked Colby's hand away. "Really?" I ask, with full sarcasm. He smiled at me sheepishly.

"Guys, where are the glow-sticks?" Jake asked, turning to us. Even though the glow-sticks are on the floor, but this was for a little skit.

"What?" Corey and Colby asked at the same time.

"Did you just strip?" Sam asks, looking at Jake.

"What?" Jake repeated and I wanted to facepalm. "Where are those glow-stickers?"

"Thank you, Jessica, for those 400 bits," Corey says out of the blue making me hold back a giggle. Sometimes I don't understand why he says the things he says. He's always acted this way and it's great to see that he hasn't changed.

"Where the glow-sticks?" Jake asked.

"Is it that box?" I suggested, pointing to the box. That's when the little kid was screaming in the background making Corey's eyes widen.

"Did you hear the demon?"

A skit later, Jake finally opened up the glow-sticks. The part that I was most excited for. I used to buy glow-sticks because I was that type of kid, and I would grab the purple glow-sticks because they were my favorite and tap it to my wall. I was a really weird kid.

It was funny because on the box it said 'glowdicks'. But clearly, Jake had written that and Aaron was here now,. I sit in the chair and watched as they chucked in glow-sticks, making the pool glow which satisfied me, making me smile. Colby walked over to me with a smile, handing me a ton of purple glow-sticks.

"Corey told me that you loved the purple glow-sticks when you were younger," Colby tells me making my eyes widen in surprise. I then take them from his hands and I cracked them, making them glow which made me excited.
"I'm so lame," I laugh, watching the purple glow-sticks carefully. Purple was my favorite color.

"No you're not, you're beautiful," Colby compliment which made my cheeks grow warm.

"In sweat-pants? I don't think so," I scoff, looking down at my choice of outfit. I was wearing Colby's march and my sweat-pants.

"I'm not going to argue with you," Colby warned. "You are beautiful, take the compliment Paisley, please,"

I sighed. "Fine," I mutter.

This made Colby smile. "There you go," he said and he was called over to do another skit, he quickly kissed the check I watched as he pulled off his t-shirt making me stare. Now that some abs right there.I watched as Sam throws the glow-sticks in the pool, Colby diving in making me smile.

It grew dark which made the glow-stick light up even more, I was still holding my purple glow-sticks and it glow. I waved them around, this was bringing back so many childhood memories. I was a really lame child. As you can tell, I didn't have many friends.

Scratch that, I only had one friend, who isn't around anymore.

I mean, I guess Corey counts as my friend, he's more like a brother though. What a lame life, having your brothers friend basically forcing him being friends with his little sister.

Sometimes I wonder what if life was different. If I actually had friends when I was a teenager, then would. End up here with this amazing group of people? Would I have my brother? Would I have Colby? Probably not.

I was snapped back into reality when my glow-sticks are taken out of my hands by Aaron and was thrown into the pool, making me gasp in fright. The camera was on me now. "Aaron!" I cried out, annoyed. "You know those are my favorite glow-sticks."

Aaron smiled at me cheekily. "We had to get the last glow-sticks in."

A/N:

Hi sorry for that short chapter... I'm writing an extra long chapter for the next chapter so it won't be up in a couple of days.

PS: it has TWO parts or even THREE long parts so get ready :) and it's 1400+ words sooooooo!