Movies & Forts

Chapter 19; Movies & Forts

New DM from AlecW00ds

AlecW00ds
Hey Paisley :)

Seen

PaisleyDoh
Oh, hi, Alec

Seen

I frown, before chucking my phone on my bed, rolling my eyes. I roll over onto my stomach and grabbed a pillow from my bed and my laptop, putting the show Teen Wolf on. Teen Wolf is my life and I'm extremely depressed that there won't be a season seven.

I decided in honor of season six ending, I'd binge watch the whole seasons. I've done this about a million times, but I don't care, Stiles Stilinski is hot.

AlecW00ds
Hey, sorry I was a bit busy :)

Seen

PaisleyDoh
That's okay, I'm kinda busy right now can we talk like, later?

Later my ass. I hate small talk and I don't really need that right.

Seen

AlecW00ds
Yeah... sure, bye

Seen

I left it in on seen and went onto my phone. I posted on my Instagram story, myself snuggled into my pillow capturing 'see you tomorrow morning.'

I heard a knock on my door 15 minutes later, my eyes were glued on my screen. I ship Scallison so much. I still haven't gotten over the fact that she died. "Come in," I call out, pausing the video on the cutest person alive, Dylan O'Brien. Entered Colby, who looked tired and grumpy. I sat up slightly and he closed the door behind me. "What's up?"

"I just needed to see you." I heard him mumble. I waved him over to me and he came over. "I'm feeling like crap and I need someone to cheer me up. Or at least make me feel less crap about myself."

Aw, Colby, I thought in my head. "Well, if you want, you can watch Teen Wolf with me, I've literally just started watching the whole series again. It's a great show, I think you'll like it."

"Sure." Colby awkwardly said, I held out my hand towards him, he walked closer to me and grabbed my hand and I pulled him under the covers with me. I give him another pillow and he hugs that one. "I think I've seen posts about this tv series."

"I can go back," I say. And before he protests or says something, I roll it to the start and played. "I've seen it 100 times, it never gets old."

After the first season, let's say he was pretty hooked. "Holy shit. That was so good, that ducking cliffhanger!" His eyes widen. "I love Allison, personally, and Scallison."

I might have told him about all the ships names, too. "I knew you would love it!" I say excitedly, clicking onto the next season. "The seasons get more intense as they go on, trust me."

"I'm trusting you," Colby tells me, we were both close to each other, sharing the same duvet blanket, both had a pillow to cuddled and were faced my laptop screen. "Wait. Is that the kid from The Maze Runner?"

My eyes light up at the mention of Dylan O'Brien. "Yes! Yes! I've never been prouder to hear you say that!" I squeal, I checked the time at it was indeed 2.00 in the morning. What the hell? "Imma post on my Snapchat story, wanna feature?"

"Sure." Colby smiled at me and I pulled out my phone and opened the app. I decided to do Instagram instead. Colby and I both fit in the same screen as I was on my story. It came out blurry, but we didn't care. I tagged him and put 'late nights w/ @colbybrock' and I had put the time on there as well.

I got at least 25 messages asking if we were dating, I only replied back to a few explaining that we weren't. I put my phone away and snuggled deeper into my pillow.

AlecW00ds replied to your story

Right, you're busy.

Seen

I rolled my eyes at the boy, turning off my screen as soon as his notifications turned on. I should've muted him. I cuddled into my pillow some more, though I wouldn't mind cuddling into Colby.

I did not just think that. But, I did, dammit.

Devyn
Keep the noise down boo x

I buried my head in my pillow, hugging my phone. She did not just text me that. I turned my phone off completely, so I won't have any more distractions.

"Someone's Miss popular tonight." I heard Colby murmur to me.

I shy away slightly, before rolling my eyes. "Say the person who's got 1 million followers on Instagram." I sass back, flicking my hair.

He only laughed. He then intertwined our fingers and rubbed his thumb along my knuckles. Just that simple touch soothes me, making me feel relaxed. Our bodies were pressed side by side, we weren't really paying attention to Teen Wolf, we were paying attention to each other.

His bright blue eyes. His hairstyle, the color of it. His cute face. Sorry, his baby face. I inhale and briefly closed my eyes. I felt my knuckles being kissed and I opened my eyes, Colby had kissed my hand sending butterflies into my stomach.

Oh, my god, make the butterflies stop. I don't think I can recover from this. "I've got an idea." He murmurs softly. That made my heart stop and I gulped. "Wanna make a fort?" I let out an exhale.

That brings a smile to my lips. I lean closer to him and soon our foreheads were touching. "Let's make a fort," I whisper.