Back Home

Chapter 60; Back Home

"Paisley!" Kat cried out, pulling me into a big hug as soon as I stepped foot in The Trap House. I dropped my bags and hugged her back, just as tight. "I missed you so much, God."

"Paisley," I heard Devyn say, walking over to us, grinning. Matt was dropped off, leaving Jake, Sam, Colby, and I.

"Right, can I have my girlfriend now please, Paisley?" Sam jokes, I smiled and let go of Kat who went to hug and kiss her boyfriend. I went to hug Devyn, we embraced for a few seconds.

"Congratulations on letting the world know, Colby and Paisley." Kat says, grinning. "Trust me, it's a lot easy with an public relationship."

I nod my head and I felt Colby wrap his arms around me as soon as I let go of Devyn. I snuggled into him.

"I missed home." I admit shyly, looking around our big house. I loved this house, I'm going to be deviated when I move out.

"Corey and Aaron are out, but they'll be home soon." Devyn informed, making me nod my head.

I pressed my lips together, I went to grab my bag but it was taken away from me by Colby. "Colby." I glare, he smiled innocently at me.

"Go to bed, Paisley," Colby tells me. "I'll join you in a moment." He then begins to drag my bag and his bags away.

"That's so cute." Kat gushed, flashes me a grin. I blushed a little. "Aw,"

"Leave the girl alone, Kat." Devyn rolled her eyes. "Colby's right, you should rest."

"Okay," I murmur. I rubbed my eyes and smiled tiredly. "Night everyone."

"Night." They all say, smiling. I then head to my room, I entered and was greeted by Colby who had placed down my bag. He then turned to me and grinned.

"I'm sleeping in your room tonight." I tell him softly, he agreed by nodding. He then grabbed my hand and dragged me out of my room. "Wait, don't I need to get changed?"

"Your right," He sighed, before releasing my hand. I smiled over at him and gave him a kiss on the lips, before returning back to my closet and I quickly got changed and whipped my hair into a ponytail I walked out and he was still waiting for me which made me smile some more.

I then jump up on to his waist and my legs wrapped around him and he catch's me of course. I wrap my arms around his neck. I place my head on his shoulder and closer my eyes, feeling him move towards his bedroom.

And then, we went to sleep.

PaisleyDoh

Back in LA bitches 🤟🏻

W/ @devynlundy @katrinastuart

Liked by, ColbyBrock, AaronDoh, DevynLundy and 5,234,113 others

Loading more comments...

ColbyBrock stunning 😍

ColbyBrock also rude KatrinaStuart and DevynLundy you stole her the whole day 😤

PaisleyDoh awww sorry boo ColbyBrock

AaronDoh I'm so happy your back! I missed you so much xo

JakeWebber9 WHOA WHO'S THIS

KatrinaStuart HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH MY BEST FRIENDS

DevynLundy LOVE YOU!!

CoreyScherer wow 😍😍

Fan awe the boys are so cute

SamGolbach you stole my girlfriend 😒

PaisleyDoh you stole my boyfriend 😤 SamGolbach

PaisleyDoh ily JakeWebber9

Brennen trio back together I see

PaisleyDoh yes, yes we are Brennen

Fan I LOVE YOU

Fan I can't even 😍

Fan my favourite trio back together!!

PaisleyDoh love you guys Fan