Time Zone & Beach Day

Chapter 40; Time Zone & Beach Day

It was the next day, and Colby hadn't left my side. He even waited for me outside the bathroom door which I thought was a bit odd. I knew he missed me, but I didn't know he missed me that much. I walked into my room, hoping that would get rid of him and it did, I think as I shut the door.

I let out a sigh, running a hand through my hair. I heard a groan outside my door and I raised an eyebrow, before walking back to the door and opened it, seeing Colby leaning against the door frame.

"Yes, Cole?" I asked, slightly annoyed at his sudden behavior. "Is there something you want?"

"Did you seriously forget?" Colby asked making me frown. "I'll take that a yes. Babe, we were supposed to go Time Zone today. Its 3 in the afternoon."

My heart leaped out of its chest when I heard the word babe roll off his tongue. But I ignored it, rolling my eyes at myself. "I'm sorry, I forgot. Is that why you've been following me around all day?"

"Yes!" Colby sighed, running a hand over his mouth. "Can we go now?"

"I suppose," I say, shrugging as I turned around and grabbed my jacket from the coat hanger I had and shrugged it on. "I'm sorry I forgot,"

"It's fine," Colby shrugs, then smiled. "At least we're going now though, right?"

I smiled back and took his hand, walking down the hallway. "Right."

-

Somehow, Colby and I had ended up at the beach. At first, we were driving home from Time Zone, but then, - I honestly can't remember who it was - one of us suggested we go to the beach and one of us agreed. I'm pretty sure it was Colby, though, he loves beach's.

So here I am, sitting on the beach with my toes in the warm sand with Colby Brock beside me and we talked about the most random things. We talked about what Colby did in Aussie, what I did back home. From the looks of his videos, it looked like he had so much fun and I'm actually jealous of him.

I've only ever traveled to LA and Vegas. He gets to go on the freakin' another half of the world. A place where Colby has been, New Zealand, is the place I want to go and visit. The people there seem so down to earth and nice, it would be really refreshing. Their accents are so cute/cool/unique/different and I love it.

I ran a hand through my hair, watching him talk. His lips go up and down but I'm not really listening, more like focusing on his lips which I should actually listen to him so in case he asked a question, I could answer it and not embarrass myself.

But this is so much better.

I smiled and nodded, and noticed a couple of girls are walking over to us with their phones. They must be fans. "Hi." The red hair girl says shyly, smiling a little. Colby turned around and I kept looking at her, smiling. "I'm really big fan, can I please have a photo with you?"

"Sure!" Colby agreed then looked at me. "You don't mind?" I shake my head, my heart feeling warm. He's so sweet the way he treats his fans. He gave my hand a squeeze and I noticed the brunette girl smirking at us. I ignored that face though and I stay sat on the ground, scrolling through my messages on my phone as Colby and the girls talked and took photos.

I found a missed message from Aaron, Kat, Tori, and Devyn. I rolled my eyes slightly and started to reply to them.

Aaron
Are you okay? Do you need picking up or something?

Me
Im good bro, w colbs at the beach

Tori
Hey girl, saw you and Colby at Time Zone! You guys are freakin cute