Basic Q & A

Chapter 49: Basic Q & A

"Hey, guess what?" Colby asked, entering my room as I had just finished brushing my hair that I had washed and dried twenty minutes ago. I turned my full attention on him, he came over to me and smiled before giving me a quick kiss as a hello. I shrugged, not wanting to guess. "You and I are going ice skating. Every year, they hold this ice skating thingy, it's really pretty and cool and you get to skate by a Christmas tree and basically, every single Youtuber goes."

I gave him a smile. "I'd love to! I've only ever gone ice skating once, that was with Aaron and it was indoors. Are the others coming, too?"

Colby nods. "Yeah, they're bringing their girlfriends as well. It's gonna be a group thing. I heard a few other YouTubers were gonna come the same day as us, so that'll be also cool."

"Do we have to buy our own skates?" I asked.

"No, they have them there; it comes with the ticket or something like that," Colby explained, shrugging. I kissed him again, smiling.

"It's a date," I wink at him. "Speaking of, when is it, excatly?"

"Tomorrow," Colby informs me making me nod. "Meaning I have you all to myself today,"

I then pout at him. "I have to do a video today, to upload for tomorrow," I say, wishing I had done a video earlier this week. "But, if you want to spend some time with me, join my video. It's called Best Friends vs Best Friends. I'm thinking off getting Kat and Devyn over, vs you and Jaxon. If you want to join, that is."

Colby smiled. "Of course I would," he kissed my lips making me smile.

"Sweet!" I say excitedly, grinning. "I just need to text Jaxon and ask, if he can't make it I'll ask Corey,"

"Okay," Colby agreed. "When would like me to come down?"

"10-15 minutes," I answer, he nodded, we kissed, he departed and I had to make a few phone calls. I called Jaxon. He picked up a few seconds later. "Hey, Jax!"

"Paisley, hey," I could see him grinning.

"Just wanted to know if you'd like to do a YouTube video with me," I say, then pause. "It's a Best Friends vs Best Friends challenge. Kat and Devyn, vs you and Colby,"

I heard him sigh in disappointment. "Sorry, Paisley, I can't. I have a family thing in a few minutes."

"Oh, that's okay, have fun with your family thing!"

"Thanks, Paisley! We'll catch up later this week or something, okay?"

"Sounds good to me," I nod. "Bye, Jaxon."

"Bye, Paisley," we then hang up and I put my phone in my pocket and I make my way towards Devyn and Corey's room.

I knock on their door, I hear Devyn yell come in and I did. "Paisley!" Corey grins at me. "You okay?"

"Yeah, perfect," I say, and smiled. "I need to ask you both something. So, I'm doing this challenge like a Best Friends vs Best Friends thing. Devyn and Kat, will be one team and Corey you and Colby will be on another team, basically, it's like a Q and A to see who knows me better."

"I'm so down! Everyone is going down," Corey grinned.

"You can use the I know her more than anyone else, excuse because these guys know me pretty well," I say to Corey who rolled his eyes.

"Really? Do they know that use to dance to Justin-"

"Okay!" I quickly snap, shutting him up but he stilled laughed at me. "That only stays between you and I."

"Okay, I know, that's a touchy subject." Corey teased me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Damn straight," I say. "Anyway, can you guys like come down in 10-15 minutes? I just need to call Kat and ask if she can make it." They both nod and I headed out of their room and entered back into my room. I made the phone call with Kat; she said that she can come, which had made me smiled, she said she was already on her way over to ours which made it perfect timing.

The time came and I had already set up the camera, we were all going to sit in the lounge. I was going to sit in the middle, the girls on the left and the boys on my right. Colby kissed my lips as he was the first one here making me smile.

"I'm ready," Colby annouced and I nodded. Kat had come in and grinned at me.

"Where shall I sit?" Kat asks I pat the spot next to me Colby was sitting on the other side of me meaning Devyn will sit on the other side of Kat and Corey will sit on the other side of Colby. Corey and Devyn eventually came down while Kat, Colby, and I were talking about random things.

I then start the camera, sit down in the middle, smiling at the camera, clapping my hands randomly as apparntly I do that a lot in sit down videos, and started the Q & A. This will be interesting.

A/N: im lazy af doing the Q & A part, please forgive me. Next chapter is the skating chapter!!