Planning

Chapter 77; Planning

"You guys, guess what?" Sam asks as he entered the lounge, most of the roommates were all here except for Aaron. Could you guess where he is? Yeah, in his room playing fornite. "We hit 300K likes on our Queen Mary video."

"No," Colby groaned, pulling me closer to him. "Are you kidding?"

"No, dude," Sam sighed and showed us the likes. "You guys know what this means, right?"

"That we go to Queen Mary again?" I ask, sitting up a little, grinning and everyone stared at me like I was mental. "What? I've never been to any place super scary."

"You are not going," Colby tells me quietly and I glanced at him.

"Did you not just hear me? I'm going."

"Because..." Colby trailed off and sighed. "When we went there last, some crazy shit happened as you've probably seen the video... and if you get hurt, then I'd never forgiven myself."

"Aw, you're so cute," I pinch his cheek and he glared at me. "But I'm going to this damn ship. I'm coming with you guys."

"I'm not even sure if I want to go." Jake adds in, glancing around at us. "I mean, not after last time."

"But you guys promised your followers if you get 300K likes you would go," I groan. "Plus I really want to go too."

Sam sighed. "She's right, you know. And the worst part about it, was that room B340? You can book it again. But only for a few weeks for anyone. Which I find crazy."

"They're doing that again?" I ask. "Why the hell would they do that?"

"So that dumb YouTuber's like us could go explore it," Corey remarked and I nod my head, that makes sense.

"Come on, you don't want to let down your fans, do you?" I plead. "Plus, think of it this way. It can be like the last group activity or some shit before we all move out."

"Paisley, there's a lot more fun things to do than sit in a haunted room all night." Jake pointed out.

"Really?" I ask sarcastically. "But you guys did promise your fans."

"She's right, Sam," Colby says quietly. "We don't like to disappoint. We're those kinds of YouTubers."

"Okay," Corey agreed and I was surprised by this. He's always been the one to say no to these kinds of things because he's well... Corey. "But, if you guys promise that we can leave as soon as something bad happens. Okay? As soon as something bad happens, we fucking book it."

"I promise," I say, looking at Corey, and he knows that I hold my promises well. "I fucking promise."

"Yeah, man," Sam says, nodding and we all agreed. "Now. How are we going to convince your brother to come?" Sam glanced at me.

"Annoy the shit out of him." I pause. "At least that's what I do."

"I mean, Aaron doesn't have to come," Colby shrugged. "Paisley can be like his replacement or some shit. I mean, Paisley's a Doh, right?"

"Yeah, I don't think Aaron wants to come back." Jake agreed.

"None of us want to come back!" Corey pointed out. "But I'm doing it because we did make a promise to our fans. But whatever happens after this video, I am not coming back, I'm telling you."

"Aw, you're so loyal." I tease, Corey just gave me this look to tell me to shut up and I did.

"Okay, then it's settled," Sam says, clapping his hands. "We're going to Queen Mary."

A/N: HIYA THIS THE NEXT CHAPTER IS KINDA BASED OFF THE QUEEN MARY VIDEO, BYE! PS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER :( NEXT ONE SHOULD BE MUCH LONGER THAN THIS. And if the next one is TOO long then I'll split it into two different chapters.

Also question: what do you think will happen during Queen Mary?