My Favourite Position

A/N: no sex scene btw 😂🙌🏻 ALSO THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 20K READS ON THIS BOOK AHH!

Chapter 56: My Favourite Position

"This is so freakin' cool!" I scream, standing at the head of the boat as it sore through the waves. My grin was just growing wider and wider, I've never been on a boat before.

So, Sam and Colby decided to hire a boat for the day. Matt can drive the boat, so we didn't need to hire someone to do it for us. He's currently driving it right now.

"I'm glad you like it." I heard Colby beside me, I turned and grinned. We connected our lips for a split second before he wrapped his arms around me. His arms looped around my shoulders, his head on my head.

"Ew, guys, keep it private." I heard Jake behind us and I turned my head to see him sitting in the chair on the deck. I'm pretty sure Sam was with Matt.

"Stop watching." Colby surged back, he snuggled into my neck. "Pervert." He mumbled to me making me giggle.

"Tomorrow night is your night. Are you ready?" I asked quietly.

"I'm a bit nervous, I've never really hosted anything before." Colby admitted.

"I'm sure you're a natural." I tell him. He kissed my neck. That seems to be his favourite spot to kiss; I'm pretty sure he's kissed my neck more times than he has my lips. Not that I'm complaining. "Plus you have your best friend up there."

"But you're not there." Colby whispered, I advert my eyes from him and stared ahead of me. The beautiful sky so blue and pretty.

"Go to hell." He growled in my ear, my eyes were shut but I could feel his eyes glare into my face. "You're worthless, Paisley. Worthless."

I let out a whimper, I could feel my body shaking from this madness. I think I'm on a bed, something feels tight around both of my wrists and I never dared to look.

"N-no," I whimpered, keeping my eyes shut. I took a deep breath. "I'm not worthless."

I felt a kiss on my neck. "Yes, you are. You're a piece of shit if you even think that I had a little bit of an interest in you." The man paused. "Open your eyes, Paisley."

"N-no, no," I mutter, squeezing my eyes shut. I felt something touch my eye lid on my right eye and my heart starts to pound. He's trying to open my eye lids.

"Open them, now!" He yelled making me flinch. "Now, Paisley. Now." I was shaking, I want this nightmare to be over. I opened my eyes, my vision was blurry, but it cleared so I could see him. I gasp, seeing Colby in front of me with a smirk.

I gasp awake, my head pondering and I placed a hand on my heart. I was in my hotel room, Colby sleeping next to me. My deep and heavy breaths were on heard and I throw the sheets off me. I was flustered, I put my hands all over my face and I was actually awake.

What a horrific dream.

I gulp and sighed, my head softly landing on the pillow as I laid down. What kind of dream was that? Why would I dream of Colby saying those mean things me?

"Baby?" A sleepy Colby mumbled and my eyes widen. Oh, I woke Colby. "Baby, are you okay?" He sat up a little bit, rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah... I'm fine..." I whisper, he leans on the wall that sat behind him. He brings me towards him, I nested in his chest. "I just had a nightmare, it's nothing serious."

"Did you want to talk about it?" Colby kindly asks, he sounded sleepy. Which sounds amazing.

I didn't want Colby to worry, so I declined. "It's fine, nothing too horrific." I shrugged it off.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive, baby," I whisper. He leans down and connects our lips so softly. It was soft and gently, yet passionate and needy at the same time. I then forced myself on top of him, while still kissing of course.

His hands trail down to my waste, squeezing ever so slightly. I loved that. His lips detached from my and moved down to my neck, placing soft and gentle kisses. My favourite type of kisses. His lips go all the way down to my chest, near my breasts.

He paused, I was breathing heavily. Do it, I wanted to scream. But I didn't. He detached his lips from above my breath and looked at me, before he smiled softly. He connected our lips together again, I kiss back.

It lasted a few seconds. "Hmm," he murmurs, pulling back and I feel into his chest again, our legs lacing together easily and we just stayed like this for what seemed like forever, my favourite position.