Confessions

Chapter 34; Confessions

"You did not!" Colby exclaimed over facetime since it would cost way too much to call from Australia, so we decided to FaceTime instead now that Colby's in a hotel room. I'm not sure why he is when he's got an RV. "No way in hell did you meet Dylan O'Brien!"

"I did, I did!" I promise, grinning at how cute he looked when he showed his inner fangirl. "I'll send you a video for proof when we end this call."

"You're so lucky, where the hell did you meet him?" Colby gushed making me giggle.

"Colby and Paisley's Point. I didn't think anyone knew about that place, and there was Dylan O'Brien himself!" I yell excitedly.

"Is that Paisley?" I heard Corey asked, making me scream with excitement. "Paisley-bear!"

"Cor!" I yell back excitedly. "How's Australia?" I say, mimicking his accent from a while back making him and Colby laugh.

"Australia's dangerous," Corey explained making me giggle. "We went swimming with sharks!"

"No!" I hear Sam yell. "You were filming us swimming with sharks!"

"I was gonna say; Corey? Swimming with sharks! I would love that documented!" I giggle.

"That's what YouTubes for, honey!" Corey cries out making me smile. I missed these boys.

"You guys have the best job, honestly!" I say genuinely, they actually do. I kind of wished I did a YouTube Channel, I probably could but I'd be too shy and awkward for it. Plus, who would even follow me?

"I think we do, as well." Sam puts in but I can only see Colby's face, not that I mind. "Why don't you do YouTube, Paisley?"

"I don't know," I say. "Maybe because I'm shy and awkward in front of cameras? It really takes time for me to warm up to something and or someone."

"But you warmed up to Colby pretty fast!" Corey pointed out and I removed the camera from my face, blushing slightly.

"That's different!" I defend, playing it cool and rolled my eyes. "Oh! I have to go now, guys!" I lie, it's getting too awkward now. "I have plans with Jaxon! Bye!"

I pressed my lips together, trying to figure out my feelings for Colby. I like him, a lot. I've never thought about kissing him, I don't think. Damn but his lips though.

Okay, stop, Paisley, you perv.

I pout, thinking about him. Why is this so hard? Why do feelings have to be so damn complicated? Especially when it comes to Colby Brock.

I miss him.

No, I don't.

Yes, you do.

No, I don't!

Oh, my god! Yes! You do!

Shut up brain!

I let out a frustrated scream. In seconds, Devyn came running into the room since she's the only one at the house at the moment. She came running in, with a worried expression.

"What's wrong?" Devyn panicked slightly and I looked over at her, I growl under my breath. Stupid feelings.

"Nothing." I say quickly, her worried expression was gone and now she was concerned. "I'm just frustrated. Confused, even."

"Aw, girl." Devyn pouts and walked over to me, she sat on the bed next to me. "What's wrong? What and or who has made you frustrated and confused enough to make you scream?"

"Umm..." I trail off, thinking about Colby again. His cute little dimples.

"Is it Jaxon?" Devyn asked, and I snapped out of whatever trace I was in and shake my head. "Hm, Colby?" she teased, nudging me making my eyes widen.

"W-what?" I stutter. Wow, that was smooth.

"It is about Colby!" She gasps excitedly, grinning. "You like him?"

She nudges me, urging me to spill. But I'm pretty sure she can tell because I'm blushing like a mad man. "You can't say anything!" I tell her, causing her to squeal.

"Oh, my god! Poslby!" Devyn yells and I cup her hand with my mouth and she casually licks it, I gross out and pull my hand away in disgust.

"Yes, I may have a tiny crush on him." I say, wincing slightly. God, I hate having a crush on my best friend. "But he's my best friend, Devyn!"

"Honey, Cor is my best friend. We connected really well, too. You and Colby will for sure date!" Devyn grinned. "The way he looks at you is everything! And Cor said he's not doing so well on the Aussie trip, so I think he misses you."

"What? How? He seems perfectly fine on the TFIL videos." I say, frowning.

"Corey keeps sending me videos of him and he looks down, genuinely. I think he's trying to act to have a good time for the videos." Devyn explained, making my heart drop. "He's lost without you, Pais."

"That's so cheesy,"

"It's cute," Devyn defended. "He's love sick."

"He doesn't love me." I roll my eyes. "I would even be lucky if he liked me more than a best friend."

"He does!" Devyn cried out. "Trust me, I know! I really do know! Who knows, he might make the first move when he gets back!"

I frown. "Are you trying to tell me something?"

"No?" Devyn questioned. "No... no, of course not."

I looked at her, trying to catch her in a lie, or something. I then shrugged. "Okay, whatever you say, Dev."