8.3K 188 21

Chapter 71; 3, 2, 1

It was loud, and there was a bunch of drunk teenagers surrounded by Colby and I. At first, we were getting food that we brought, and then we ended up dancing with each other and amongst others. 

I met other YouTubers, like Liza Koshy, David Dobrik, Jake Paul, Shane Dawson etc. They were all really nice, especially Liza and Shane. But eventually, I had enough of this new years party and it was only 11.24 pm. which meant it was almost time for new years. 

I had somehow lost Colby and I was just dancing next to Katrina, we were laughing and screaming the lyrics at the top of our tounges, we were even snap chatting this whole thing because we are your typical white bitches. 

I felt someone wrap their arms around me and I looked up and saw Colby, smiling, I kissed him and he kissed me back. "Let's go somewhere," Colby yelled over to me and I nodded. I looked over at Kat and she gave me the thumbs up, telling me it was okay and she skipped over to her boyfriend, Sam. 

"So, where are we going?" I asked as he intertwined our hands and he pulled me over to the door. Colby smiled at me as we exit the house, drowning out the music. The neighbors must be so annoyed. But they also would've expected it. 

"You'll know when we get there," Colby chuckled. "You're not drunk, are you?" I shake my head. "Good, 'cause neither am I." He kissed me again and we went towards his red car, I hoped in and brought out my phone just letting Aaron know where I was if he ever was worried where I am. 

15 minutes later and I was standing at Colby and Paisley's Point, making me smile. "I love it. It's so peaceful and quiet." I say, leaning on the wooden rails, this was a very special moment for me. It was off the first time Colby and I ever kissed. 

"I know, I've been planning to take you here," Colby says, wrapping his arms around my waist. It looked incredible. The lights glowing over LA.   

"Well, it's romantic and cute," I compliment. "And this place also has a lot of meaning behind it. In a way, it kind of brought us together." 

"What's the time?" Colby asked gently, I looked at my watch and saw that it was already 11.55 pm, which meant it was close to New Years. "Heres to our New Year, Paisley," he pecked my cheek and we just stood there in silences, waiting for the fireworks to go off and for it to be finally New Years. 

"I can't imagine not being here without you." I murmur softly, looking at our hands. Some might say couple goals, others might say ew.  I looked down at the watch, and it was 11.59 and I had it on countdown mode. "Look, it's almost midnight." 

Colby grinned at me, widely. "I can't wait to start this year off with you." 

"Me either," I say, stepping closer to him and I could fell our breaths mixing together. I glanced down at the watch and it said 15 seconds to go. I waited for five more seconds. "10." I whisper we were so close, our bodies were touching, making my heart pound against its chest. 

He glanced down at my watch and there were 3 more seconds left. "3," he murmured. 

"2," 

"1," We say together. 

There was then literal fireworks going off in the background and we closed the gap, connecting our lips and I felt sparks fly. I closed my eyes, enjoying this peaceful moment. I smiled into the kiss because I could feel Colby smiling into the kiss. 

We then break the kiss, and he hugs me tightly. "Whatever happens this year, we'll get through it. We always do." Colby murmurs to me, he kissed my head. "Happy New Years, baby,"  

"Happy New Years to you too." 

A/N: AWE THEY'RE SO CUTE! also if you don't know Uncle Elton's doing a 24/7 live stream for charity, y'all should join :) PS sorry for the short as chapter, I love you guys and THANK YOU FOR 40K!