Jake's Girlfriend

Chapter 21; Jake's Girlfriend

PAISLEYS POV

I woke up and it was dark. I let out a small yawn, I need to know the time. Anxious, I fiddle around and eventually grabbed ahold of my phone. My eyes widen, as I saw the time. 7.00pm. I looked around my surroundings, I was still in my fort.

Wait, our fort. I glanced down beside me and saw that Colby was sleeping, hugging his pillow. My laptop looked dead and we were wrapped around in blankets in a pillow fort. The fairy lights were out, I guess I might've turned them off.

We were still in my room, though. Why is it so late? Did we really sleep for that long? Now I'm going to be up all night. My sleep timetable ruined, again. Thanks, Brock. I needed to change. So, I shifted slightly, trying my best not to wake up Colby.

I stopped and admired him some more. I then lean over and kissed his cheek briefly, before I crawled out of the fort. I walked over to my closet and opened it, flicked on the light and I closed the door softly, trying not to wake Colby up.

I just got changed into comfy gear as I was probably gonna go to back to bed in like... four hours. I turned off the light and I crept out of my room, closing the door behind me. I walked downstairs, I was hungry.

I went straight for the kitchen, grabbing a bowl of Froot Loops. I didn't really care at what I ate at this point, I'm hungry. I pour the milk into bowl and I grabbed a spoon and started eating. In comes Devyn, Kat, and another girl who I haven't met yet. Devyn was giggling, then smiled when she saw me.

"Paisley! Finally, you're up!" Devyn cheered, grinning at me. She winks at me. "Pais, this is Gabby, Jake's girlfriend. Gabby, this is Paisley, Colby's girlfriend."

I rolled my eyes. "He is not my boyfriend, Devyn." I tell her, setting down my bowl of cereal. "Lovely to meet you, Gabby,"

"She's Aaron's sister, she's living with them." Kat explained further. "Also, where the hell have you been today? You wouldn't answer to any of our texts." I chew on my lower lip, letting a blush on my cheek.

"Oh, my god!" Devyn laughed, knowing exactly where I've been. "She's been with Colby, in their fort. Speaking of, where is he?" Devyn teased.

"He's still sleeping." I mumble, but they all heard me. They all grin.

"I ship it." Gabby casually said, taking a sip of her coke. I let out a sigh.

"I've been sleeping all day with Colby, so what?" I glance around at three of them. "Not like that."

"But still." Kat said with a smile. "Just admit that maybe you have feelings for him."

"Never," I shake my head. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to enjoy myself some nice Froot Loops." I grab ahold of my cereal and I walked into the lounge. I sat on the couch, cross-legged, and was now on my phone.

A/N: I've been really lazy with my chapters lately, lol I love you guys!! Xx totally did not make this A/N to make the book longer hahahahahhahahahahahhaa what? Me? Never! (Okay, fine, I'll go away now I love you guys so much mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah, too much mwah's? Have I told you guys I love you?? I LOVE YOU GUYS, BYEEEE!!! )