She said Yes

Chapter 73; She said Yes

When I woke up that morning, the house was found empty which was extremely unusual. I had searched almost everywhere in my PJs and nobody was around.

Is this some type of prank? Will they jump out at me? I glanced at the baseball bat that was in the corner of my room.

Ever since Teen Wolf, I've always had a bat in my room. I walked over to it and carefully picked it up, and walked back out of my room. Where the hell was everyone? I quickly checked my phone, to see if anyone had messaged the group chat about anything.

I found out no one had, which made me even more worried. Not even Colby was here. At least, I don't think so. Not even the dogs were here! Did everyone move out with out telling me? Was our plans to move out earlier than the normal date?

Hey, maybe they just gave me some time and space. For what? I'm not exactly sure, but it sure was creeping me out. I chewed on my lower lip, thinking of the worst as I walked downstairs in my PJs, I looked like trash.

No, I was the definition of trash.

My hair was pulled back into an incredibly messy bun, and I was in Colby's hoodie, and some fat pants. It's the most comfortable thing I have ever worn and this hoodie makes me feel closer to Colby.

Maybe they all went out on a walk with the dogs. That's possible, right? I've never, ever seen the house so empty. We always have friends over, people constantly coming in and out which is why having nobody at home was worrying me.

That's when I hear music, making me freeze. So someone was home! But that someone would've let me know they were home... or coming home... and, oh my god, I'm being robbed. My eyes widen and I grip onto the baseball bat even tighter, my heart thumping against my chest.

I walked towards the music, trying to stop myself from having a mental breakdown. What if they just forgot to tell me they were home? Yeah, that's it. I'm definitely not being robbed. Hopefully.

I stopped outside the lounge, close to the wall and I raise the baseball bat. Doing a battle cry, I run into the lounge and gasped when I saw Colby there. I dropped the baseball bat, smacking my forehead. God, I'm such an idiot.

"You scared the crap out of me," Colby laughed and that's when I noticed he was holding roses and was in a tux.

He knows I love it when he's in his tux.

"I scared you?" I ask in disbelief. "God I thought you were robbing us. Jesus, Colby, warn a girl." I then noticed my surroundings, there were rose petals everywhere. Roses are my favorite flower. "Nobody was home and... what is this?"

"Aaron once told me you never went to prom." Colby started and I looked at him. "Now when I went to prom, it was the best thing in the entire world. Sam and I, we would rock the dance floor-"

"Are you trying to make me feel bad?" I ask, cutting him off. "Because it's certainly working."

Colby smiled. "No, what I'm trying to say is... will you go to prom with me?"

I stare at him. I almost felt tears in my eyes as I looked around, nobodies ever been this kind to me. Nobodies ever done something like this before. This was so sweet of Colby. Come on, Paisley, he's waiting for an answer.

"Yes," I nod, grinning as well. He wrapped me in his arms and I wrapped my arms around him as well, laughing. He gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"I know I've copied Sam on this idea, but he looked like he had a lot of fun with Kat. And I want to make you laugh during this. And it's going to be just us." My heart warmed.

"How long have you been planning this?" I ask, we still haven't broken away from the hug.

"A few weeks now," Colby smiles. "But it's all worth it. Oh... and I might e recorded you."

"Of course," I laugh, nodding. He quickly broke away from the hug and walked over to a camera that sat there, how could I not have seen that?

"She said yes!" Colby laughed at the camera, walking back over to me. "I'll be showing a few more clips of us at prom later on. Thanks, Sam for the idea."

"What time shall you pick me up, sir?" I ask in a posh accident making him chuckle.

"7.00 sharp," Colby replied. I nodded. Gives me all day to get ready. I think I'll get Devyn to do my makeup and Kat to pick me out a dress.

"You're so cute," I grin, cuddling into him.

"And you are too," I rolled my eyes, he's only saying that to be kind but I take it anyways.

He gave me another quick kiss, making me smile. "I'll see you at 7.00 pm sharp."

"See you then," he kissed my forehead and I then walked away, finding myself still grinning.

-

PaisleyDoh

PaisleyDoh

Almost prom ready 😊🎉

W/ @colbybrock

Liked by, ColbyBrock, KatrinaStuart, DevynLundy and 1,345,219 others

Loading all comments...

Fan wow, you look stunning!

Fan what does she mean by prom?

Fan is Colby taking her to prom like Sam did with Kat? 😍

Fan she's so pretty!

ColbyBrock you look gorgeous and I haven't even seen your dress yet

ColbyBrock btw be tuned for this weeks video

PaisleyDoh you're so cute 💕 ColbyBrock

DevynLundy not the best makeup I've done, I could've done better

KatrinaStuart LET THE PEOPLE SEE YOUR DRESS HONEY

PaisleyDoh Dev you did AN AMAZING JOB ARE YOU SERIOUS SHBDNFNF DevynLundy

PaisleyDoh I love you BUT THEY'LL HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE VIDEO KatrinaStuart

SamGolbach you're welcome for the idea bro

CoreyScherer they grow up so fast 😭

AaronDoh wow, my sister killing the game. Don't touch her.

Fan WE MUST PROTECT HER

JakeWebber my best friend looking fine

PaisleyDoh sorry, I have boyfriend JakeWebber

PaisleyDoh don't cry CoreyScherer

PaisleyDoh ily AaronDoh