Lunch Date with my Brother's girlfriend

Chapter 36; Lunch Date with my Brother's girlfriend

"Paisley!" I hear my brother yell the next day, as I was editing in bed. Devyn had taught me how to edit yesterday, I had to recreate another video with her this morning and I was going to upload it soon. I've already got 5K followers on YouTube which is crazy.

"Come in!" I yell and my door swings open, a grinning Aaron comes in.

"Congratulations on your YouTube channel!" He cried out. "5.5K! You're growing super fast! Also, I kinda want you to meet my girlfriend, Tori, you remember her, right?"

I sat up slightly. "Yes! I would love to meet her! And thank you, I'm editing right now. But when would you like me to meet her?"

"Um, later today?" Aaron asked, smiling.

"Of course, um, where are we meeting her?"

"We're gonna have lunch, is that okay?" Aaron asked me. "I also had the courage to tell the others about her, too."

"I'm so proud of you, Aaron," I say, smiling. Now Colby and I were the only single ones left in the household.

"Thanks, soon enough, you and Colby will be together and everyone will be dating someone," Aaron smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, Aaron."

"What, because you know it's true?" Aaron teased again, making me pout at him slightly. "I love you too,"

"Go so I can change into something better," I tell him, chucking one of my pillows at him and he easily catches it.

"I'm keeping this!" He hollers, leaving my room.

"I didn't want it anyway!" Even though it was my favorite pillow, but I'll steal it back eventually.

-

Eventually, it was noon and Aaron and I was walking to Tender Greens to meet his girlfriend. I feel so honored to be the first roommate to meet his girlfriend. I smiled as she smiled at me, she was very pretty. Brown hair, she was fit, she had a sharp jawline for sure.

"Hello, you must be Paisley?" Tori asked and I nodded. "I'm Tori, as you may know..." She trailed off awkwardly and I nodded.

"Yeah, I've heard so much about you." I say, and before you know it we clicked instantly. During the time at Tender Greens, I learned about her so much and she honestly seemed like the perfect person for Aaron at the moment. We both had the same sense of humor, and I felt bad for leaving Aaron out but he told us he was enjoying himself.

Eventually, Aaron and I departed our own ways. Tori was a really sweet girl, which made my heart warm for Aaron. "You two seemed to get along well." Aaron grinned as we enter our house,

"You picked the right girl, A." I say, smiling. "She is so sweet. Her jokes are hilarious."

"You know the boys will be back on Wednesday, right?" Aaron asked me making my eyes widen. I didn't even realise. What the hell. "Clearly not." Today's Monday, meaning that's only two more days.

"Colby!" Was the first thing I said after that making him laugh.

"Are you sure you don't like him?" Aaron teased, pinching my side making me jerk away from him and I slapped him.

"No," I denied, shaking my head. "I'm going up to my room now, might do some filming, might edit." He only laughed as I walked upstairs and I gained close to my room. I stopped and spotted Colby's room that's been abandoned for weeks.

I walked closer to his room instead, chewing on my lower lip. His room is exactly how he left it, obviously. I rolled my eyes at myself and left his room alone, he would hate me if I pranked his room. The prank wars were over, I don't really want to declare another prank war. I decided to call Jaxon as I walked into my room and collapsed onto my bed.

"Hello?" Jaxon's voice sounded chirper than usual, making me frown but I ignored it and I heard sounds in the background.

"Hey, Jax, you busy?" I asked quietly.

"No," Jaxon said, I could tell he was lying making me sigh.

"You're a terrible liar, Jaxon." I tell him making him laugh a little. "It's fine, I just wanted to talk or something, but it's fine-"

"No! We can talk," Jaxon said.

"No, really, it's fine," I tell him. "I don't really know why I called you in the first place, I guess I was bored."

"Glad to know I can cheer you up when you're bored," Jaxon told me. "I can still talk if you want me to."

"Nah, you go have fun with the boiz." I tease, smiling knowing he's hanging out with his, I quote, 'boiz.'

"Now you're making me feel bad, Pais," I could see Jaxon pouting through the phone making me shake my head.

"I think I literally just wanted to come and complain about missing Colby, and how he's coming in a few days, so nothing too important," I say. "I think I might go for a walk, so I'll talk to you later, okay?" Jaxon sighed.

"Okay, fine. Love you, Pais,"

"Love you too, Jax. Have fun with the boiz." I drag out the z, making myself laugh. Wow, I'm such a loser.

"I will, I promise."

"Bye, Jax,"

"Bye Paisley," I hung up on Jaxon and walked over to my wardrobe, grabbing a pair of sneakers and replacing them with my combat boots and so then I walked to Colby and Paisley's Point.