Poslby

Chapter 13; Poslby

KAT'S POV

"That was actually really fun." I tell Sam, grinning at him. Neither of us were drunk, no one went home drunk. I let out a small gasp when I saw Colby and Paisley. Oh, my freakin' gwad. They were tangled in together, very cutely may I add.

"Why do we always walk into them cuddling each other?" Sam asked quietly, watching them. I took a quick picture of them, smiling I sent it to the group chat. Corey and Aaron were a little overprotective meanwhile Jake and Devyn thought it was adorable.

I've never seen Colby so relaxed. He seems so peaceful. Paisley looked adorable, her hair messy and she looked so innocent. I ship them so much. Best friends my ass. "I don't know," I whispered to Sam. "But it's freakin' darn cute!"

Sam didn't say anything, but stared at them and then he said; "Colby's happy," I turned my head towards Sam and he explained some more. "I've never seen him so relaxed and happy, even though he's asleep... I'm really happy for him that he's found, someone. You know?"

"They're not even together," I tell my boyfriend, running a hand through my hair.

"They will be soon." Sam informed me. "I mean, look at them. They're already looking like a couple."

"What's Corey and Aaron gonna do if they start dating?" I froze when I saw Paisley shuffling, turning around and away from Colby. What made me awe was that Colby had followed her actions, and they were pretty much spooning. "Oh, my gwad!"

"Kat, calm down you're gonna wake them," Sam whispered at me, but I saw him smiling, too. I couldn't help it; my inner fangirl is coming out. I felt so giddy. I felt Sam kiss my cheek and I watched them some more in awe, they couldn't stop being cute.

"You can't tell me that that's not cute?" I gush in excitement, I'm beaming. "They're friend goals."

"Not gonna lie, that's cute." I grin at Sam. "We leave tomorrow, I think they'll miss sleeping next to each other."

"Yeah," I agreed. I let out a yawn and covered my mouth, Sam kissed the side of my head. "Let's go to bed,"

A/N: sorry for the really short and bad chapter, love you so much xo