And We Are Going Live...

Chapter 26; And We Are Going Live...

"Paisley!" I hear Kat sing as I walked down the stairs as I had woken up from my small nap. It's been officially 1 month since I've moved here, and I've grown close to every single roommate. Especially Colby and Kat. I enter the lounge and there was Gabby and Devyn, holding Kat's phone. "Paisley, everyone wants you to join the live!"

I walk my way over there, ignoring Navi who just walked around sniffing things. I jump on the couch, next to Devyn and I wrapped my arms around Devyn. "Hello, live!" I say, grinning at the camera. It was currently just us girls at home, the boys were out at clubs, hanging out with Brennen, their friend.

I watch the comment section being spammed, some even asked if Colby was here. Or, most people commented; please guest me! There were at least 300 people joined on this live and it was about 8.00. "Awe, thanks!" Devyn gushes, obviously reading a comment that might've complimented her. "Paisley, they're saying that you and I should do a collab on my channel with me doing your makeup."

"Oh, my god, yes!" I smiled. "We should go live with some of them, they seem really sweet. I want to meet some of them."

"Yes!" Gabby agrees, flashing me a grin.

I noticed a comment that I was a bit iffy about. I love how all the boys' girlfriends are hanging out together in their free time! I need to make it clear that Colby and I are not dating, and we probably never will as he is one of my best friends. "Just to make it clear, Colby and I are not dating."

"Yet." Kat teased, letting out a giggle and winking at me. I rolled my eyes. In the past month, I had died my hair purple, it still is purple but I'm not sure about it now. I think I'm going to change it back to blonde. Kat and I are the only ones who has crazy hair color- sorry, Kat, Jake, and I.

That little tease that Kat pulled made everyone spam the comments, again. "Anyways, we should go live with people." Devyn agreed. "Can I pick someone?" Kat nodded and handed the phone to Devyn, the screen was now on me and Devyn. I noticed that Colby had joined, making me grin.

"Hey, Colby!" I say, waving. The girls all greeted Colby as well, before they laughed. "Be safe tonight, Colby," I warned him, knowing he would probably hear me. I think. That comment also spammed the comment section. Colby replied with, will do, gtg xxx.

"The little x's." Kat squealed, I ignored that completely and Devyn had finally chosen a fan and sent the request to her.

"Do you think she'll pick up?" I asked quietly to Devyn who gave back the phone to Devyn, we all squished together, and she finally came on. It looked by her username her name is Maddie who looked like she was going to cry making my heart warm.

"Hello!" The four of us wave to Maddie who gasped in shocked, tilting the camera a little. I love seeing this reaction, if I'm honest.

"Hi," she shakily lets out, I was still smiling and I saw some comments that said omg MADDIE! So I'm guessing they're her friends. "Hello, I- I'm Maddie,"

"Hello, Maddie!" We all say in sync which earned us a look at each other making then we laughed. "It's lovely to meet you," I continue, with a smile.

"Oh, my god I can't believe you guys are seeing me!" Maddie lets out. Maddie was pretty, actually, long brown hair with dark brown eyes, a few freckles. "I'm such a big fan, you have no idea!"

"Awe, thanks!" Kat grinned at her. "Do you have any questions for us?"

Maddie chews on her lower lip, obviously trying to think of something. "No, but I just want to say you're all gorgeous and Paisley, I love your hair color! I'm so jealous, and you too, Kat!"