Up, Up, and Away

Chapter 51; Up, Up, and Away

I zipped up my bag and it easily fits. With me, I have my phone charger in my pocket, all my clothes, my laptop, and laptop charger are in the bag. Also, I'll have my camera with me at all times pretty much.

I'm becoming your typical YouTuber.

I heard shouting for the boys, saying they were reading to leave. That's right, we're leaving to Pasadena. I couldn't wait. It turns out, I love flying.

"Paisley!" I heard Jake shout my name. I love Jake, he's been one of my best friends for the past weeks. He always knows what to say and always gives me advice. I swing the bag over my shoulder, my hand holding my camera in the other, my phone and charger in the pocket along with my earbuds, and I'm ready to go.

"I'm coming!" I shout back, exiting my room and I saw him standing outside with his bags, smiling at me.

"Hey, squirt." Jake teased me. He has this new nickname for me that he just loves calling me, yes, it is squirt. I don't understand it either. I mean, I call him Jakey but that's a boring old nickname for anyone who's named Jake. "Your boyfriend is waiting for ya."

My face lit up as my boyfriend was mentioned. "Then we should go quicker," I say, running down the stairs without tripping. I heard him laugh behind me, Devyn, Gabby, and Kat were all there, waiting for us to say goodbye.

My three best girl friends.

I pouted at them. "Oh, Paisley," Devyn sighed. "I'm going to miss you being around."

"Girls, I'm only going for a couple weeks." I remind them, smiling.

"Couple weeks to long." Kat sighed.

"Your boyfriends going away, too," I also remind Kat.

"Don't remind me!" Kat whined playfully before she was being wrapped into a hug by her boyfriend. They both shared a kiss, making me smile.

I then wrapped Gabby and Devyn into a hug. "Love you, girls," I tell them.

"We love you too," Gabby replied back, rubbing my back a few times. Sam finally lets go of his girlfriend and Kat came rushing to me, wrapping her arms around me.

"Please don't get lost." Kat tells me, I laughed and nodded as we broke apart and Colby was by my side within seconds, making me smile.

Corey comes in, pouting.

"I promise," I promised her. "We should probably go now," I glanced over my shoulder and saw Aaron running towards us, I totally did not forget about him. Heh. "Aaron!" He wrapped his arms around me, in goodbye and I do the same. "See you in a couple weeks,"

"You guys take care of her, alright?" Aaron says to the boys as we let go of each other and he does his 'man bro shakes'.

"Bye, Paisley," Corey says, hugging me. We let go of the hug.

"I'll protect her," Matt jokes.

"I think her boyfriend should protect her," I could hint a little jealousy in Colby's voice.

"I think, her best friends should protect her," Jake says, pointing to him and Sam making Sam nod.

"No! Her brother should, this is how the cycle goes." Corey begins to explain. "Her brother, her boyfriend, her best friends, and then her friends. Suck it, everyone." That made everyone laugh.

"Or, Y'all could like, work together and protect me altogether, like teamwork," I tell them, rolling my eyes. "Shoot, we should really go unless we want our names to be called over the speaker."

"Why, I would feel special if my name was called over the speaker," Jake says, placing a hand on his heart.

"You may feel special, Jakey, but to others, you'd be really stupid." I pointed out and placed my hand on the handle, everyone just laughed behind me I could only imagine Jake pouting at my comment.

I laugh and we all left, saying our last goodbyes. However, Corey was coming with us to drop us off.

A few hours later, we were all saying goodbye to Corey, I had to stop myself from crying. I hug him tightly, he hugs me just as tight as me, until I pulled away.

I smiled at Corey, he smiled back. "Love you, Pais. Stay safe, okay?"

"I promise, Corey." I tell him and he nodded, he said his goodbyes to the boys and we all slowly turn to aboard our plane.

This was going to be one long flight.

But that's okay, I have Colby with me.

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 10K VIEWS, OH MY GOD SCREAMING, ALSO ON THE OTHER COLBY BROCK FAN FIC THANK YOU FOR 66K I CAN ACTUAL DIE IN A HOLE, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Love you guys 💜