Christmas

Chapter 68; Christmas

"Merry Christmas everybody!" I hear Gage scream out in victory throughout the hallways. I groan in my pillow and quickly glanced at the time. It was 6.55 am, who the hell wakes up at 6.55 am?

Gage Brock that's who.

He's like a kid on Christmas, and it's super annoying. I felt Colby's arm wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him and that's when Colby lets out a loud 'ow' and Gage was heard laughing.

He must've thrown a pillow at Colby, or hit him. Brotherly love, you gotta love it. I felt Colby remove himself away from me and I glanced over and saw that the boys' were play fighting and I sighed, placing my head back down on the ground.

Typical Brock's.

"Boys, boys!" I heard Lisa, Colby's Mum snap at her sons. I sit up a little. "Do we have to do this every year?"

"Of course," Colby says jumping up.

"It's tradition," Gage added causing Mama Brock to glare at them.

"You woke up for Paisley," Lisa pointed out. "She's a guest in this house. What you're doing is considered rude."

"It's okay, Lisa," I tell her. "This is Colby daily; annoying." The two let out a laugh and Colby glares at me. "I'm kidding!" I defend myself and he rolled his eyes.

"Right, well I'm making pancakes for breakfast then you guys can open up your presents, yes, that means you too Paisley." Lisa smiled.

It's a good thing I brought them presents yesterday, Jake and Sam went with me because they needed to buy presents as well and they pretty much advise me on what each Brock family member wanted.

Colby jumped back in bed with me and Gage had left. "I'm leaving the door open!" He exclaimed making me roll my eyes and Colby's cheeks turn red a little, making me smile. He kissed me and I closed my eyes, enjoying.

"We should probably get changed." Colby murmured and I nodded, moving a little. His hand grabbed my thigh causing my heart to beat fastly. He leaned in closer to me. "I never know,"

~

PaisleyDoh

PaisleyDoh

Christmas with the family <3

Tagged: @ColbyBrock @JakeWebber @GageBrock @SamGolbach

Liked by, GageBrock, DevynLundy, ColbyBrock, and 234,567 others

Loading more comments...

KatrinaStuart first!! and I'm so jealous you get to spend xmas w my boyfriend

GageBrock <3 u

SamGolbach it was actually fun this year xD

ColbyBrock baby you look hwat

Fan awe i wish i was there

Fan anyone wanna adopt me?

AaronDoh I miss you :(

DevynLundy awh what a QUEEN

CoreyScherer i miss u

JakeWebber agreed samgolbach

PaisleyDoh I miss you too coreyscherer aarondoh

PaisleyDoh you are DevynLundy

PaisleyDoh please take him KatrinaStuart

PaisleyDoh <3 GageBrock

PaisleyDoh stop it ColbyBrock you're too cute for this world

~

After giving Christmas presents to everyone, the Brock's had held a BBQ for Christmas dinner between Jake's family and Sam's family, Jake, Sam, Colby, and I hung out mostly in the lounge because there wasn't really any other adults our age to hang out.

There were so many laughs tonight, mostly between me and Colby, making fun of Jake and Sam. They kept digging themselves into holes, it was honestly the funniest thing in the world.

Sam, Colby, Jake and I eventually did a video for my Youtube Channel; because I felt bad and I hadn't posted in a while so we just reacted to our old cringy photos, Jake had to leave the room for his ones because they were the most cringes fuck-boy like photos.

If I'm honest I would've loved this much more if it was the whole house celebrating Christmas this year. But we all agreed to spend it with our family's, and Gage? Well, he's become like an annoying older brother to me.

Now I know how Colby feels.

What are we doing for New Years may you ask? Well, the trap house is throwing a new years party, which I'm quite excited for, knowing us we are going to go all out. But hey, I don't mind that. Colby and I are leaving on the 29 of December, so then we have time to get ready for the party and help set up and maybe catch up with some old friends like Jaxon.

Speaking of, I've felt bad for the past few days for not keeping in touch for him. I have no clue what he was doing right now. He used to be one of my best friends but now I have no clue what we are, and if I'm honest, I'm ready to let him go.

These next few weeks are going to be busy. And on top of that, I have to worry about my future career if I even get the job, I just need to get an email from them.

And a little part of me doesn't want to get to the job.

A/N sorry for the bad chapter, but its a low key filler chapter sorry, not sorry ps thanks so much for all the reads :) make sure to share with your friends!