Girlfriend VS Best Friend

A/N: btw this is set three days after the party :) 

Chapter 72; Girlfriend VS Best Friend 

"Hey, guys welcome back to my channel!" My boyfriend says as Sam was next to him on his left and I was on his right sitting on chairs. "You guys have asked for it so we are bringing it to you. This is the who knows me a better challenge, my best friend, or my girlfriend?" He points to one of us.

"I'm not gonna lie I feel like Sam will win for sure," I say and Sam laughs. "He's been your best friends for years, you've only known me for not even nine months."

"I believe in you." Colby kissed my forehead but completely missed making me laugh as he tumbles to the ground and he groaned. Sam was laughing too, my laughter had died down and there was only a silly grin on my face. "That backfired."

"You are so putting that it in there." I grin widely, he leans in and kissed my forehead and this time successfully did it.

"No, I'm not." Colby shakes his head.

"Yes you are, or at least put it at the very end." I give him one of my best puppy looks.

"I hate third wheeling with these two." Sam groaned. "It's the worse, especially when they get all flirty with each other."

"Shut up, you can't talk much. You're all flirty with Kat." I teased, and Sam rolled his eyes at me.

"Anyways back to the video, guys," Colby claps his hands and that when Jake came in making me giggle at the perfect timing.

"Yo, what's going on?" Jake asked standing behind me.

"Trying to film a video," Colby said. "But apparently it's not going well."

"Well, at least you have many bloopers!" I tell him and he rolled his eyes. Jake then leaves, and Colby continues on explaining the rules.

"Basically, if you haven't see the best friends vs best friends challenge featuring my boy Brennen Taylor and sir Sam Golbach, then you should go watch that the rules are there. Basically-"

"Why do you keep saying basically?" I asked cutting him off completely. "Oh, shoot, I'm sorry, I just completely cut you off you may continue."

"Thank you," he says sarcastically. "Anyways, whoever answers the questions that I will ask about me will win a point. Will give you a little moment to comment down below who will win. My girlfriend; Paisley? Or my best friend; Sam?"

We paused for a second or so. Colby had grabbed my hand and smiled at me, I smiled back and scooted my chair closer to him. "You guys are impossible," Sam sighed.

Colby just ignored Sam and then went back to the video. "Now that's done, first question; what two music type would I never listen to?"

"Buzz!" I say immodestly, jumping up from my seat and Sam was close behind me. "Country and Opera."

"Correct!" Colby cried and jumped up, hugging me and twirling me around and I rolled my eyes. He puts me back down on the ground and I giggled and Sam's annoyed expression. Colby and I sit back down in our seats. We then continued to this back and forward. 

I, however, won, making Sam probably the worst best friend in the world. And then, we celebrated by food. 

A/N: sorry for this short chapter but be ready for the nest few chapters it's sweet as hell and it's long so... NJSAKNDS I LOVE ELTON'S LIVE, HEATH JOINED THEM, SAM, COLBY, AND COREY HAS LEFT... BTW IF YOU READ THIS A FEW MONTHS LATER YOU'RE MISSING OUT! Love you guys :)