You've Got Other People in Your Life Now

Chapter 12; You've Got Other People in Your Life Now

"We've ruined my sleep schedule," I tell him as we walked down the hallway of our hotel rooms, I let out a yawn. "My sleep schedule was fine, but now, it's ruin. Thank you, Colbs." Colby and I had spent the whole night doing anything and everything, we talked about our families, our goals, some childhood memories. I've never talked to someone for hours before, usually people get bored talking to me. Or, if they know my brother, they would try to get me to hook up a hang out with them.

"You're welcome," Colby replied with a smile. "Do you think they're worried about us? It's 9:30 am." My eyes widen, holy cow I forgot that we actually have friends who are with us. Wow, I have friends, that's new.

"Oh, my god. Aaron would be freaking out!" I pull out my phone and I turned it on, I had turned it off because I didn't want any distractions. Maybe that was a bad idea. "Do you think he'll hate me?"

"No, he'll be worried if anything." We stand outside our room. I've never been so nervous in my life. I'm not used to people worrying about me, I've always been independent. Actually, Aaron's always been worried about me, that's about it. Colby had walked in and surprise, surprise, the whole team was in our bedroom, looking worried and or scared.

"Paisley!" Aaron basically yelled, jumping up from my bed. His voice was shaky and he looked like he was on the verge of tears. I jumped slightly, my heart pounding at loudness of his voice. I heard a few sighs of relief around the room. Aaron walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, holding me close to me. I didn't know what to do, so I hugged him back.

"It's okay," I start calmly. "We're okay. We're fine." I kept saying to Aaron and after a few minutes, he had calmed down as well and let me go and stood next to me.

"Where were you?" Corey asked, he looked like he was about to cry as well and Devyn was there, comforting him by rubbing his back softly, with a sad look in her eyes. "And why didn't you tell anyone where you were?"

I glanced down at my phone, it was blown up by the team.

Aaron
Where are you?
Are you okay?
Do you need help?

Corey
Please return our messages/calls, Pais

Devyn
Everyone's really worried about you and Colby, Paisley, please call back or something

Kat
I know you're probably with Colby, but at least text back ONE of us to say you're safe/okay x

Sam
Are you and Colby okay?

Jake
Where are you?

17 missed calls from Aaron, 10 missed calls from Corey, 5 voicemails from Aaron, 3 missed called from Kat and Devyn.

"I'm sorry," I tell them, eyes softening. "I just... we were just out in Vegas, the whole night." I tried to explain, but ended up getting nervous and I played with a strand of my hair, twirling it around my finger.

"At least she was with Colby, I'm glad they're both safe." Kat puts in, smiling at me.

"Aaron, I'm sorry... I'm not used to telling people where I am, because no cared. I just do things on my own." I sighed.

"You're with us now," Aaron told me. "And being with us is complicated, anything could happen to you if you're on your own or out without you telling us, you're going to become internet famous and anyone could recognize you on the streets. Do you get that?"

"Got it." I nodded. I forgot about that internet famous thing and Aaron was right. "But I was with Colby, so it's okay, I'm sorry, next time I'll text you before I do anything."

"I was so scared," Aaron admitted. "I thought you were kidnapped, or worse." I smiled softly, he's such a big softy. I think I'm his soft spot because he's definitely one of mine. I hugged Aaron again, he hugged me back wrapping his arms around.

"You can't get rid of me that easily," I joke, pulling back and sent him a smile. I glanced at Colby who was watching us carefully, I couldn't figure out what the emotion on his face was telling me. I averted my eyes from his face and held my book tightly. I managed to not lose it, thankfully. "So, what are we doing for today?"

--

I was exhausted by the end of the day. I haven't had sleep in like, two days or something like that. I'm so tired I can't remember the last time I had slept. We had been filming for the TFiL video and a few for the others' personal channels.

I was in the hotel room, looking at myself in the mirror. I looked like a shipwreck. I didn't have any makeup on, I usually don't anyways, I looked tired as hell and I looked like I was a zombie. I let a yawn past my lips, I felt like collapsing on the ground.

Everyone else was at a nightclub, I decided to stay in the hotel room because I was too dead to go anywhere. I was hurting, physically. My legs were sore from walking two days straight without a break. I quickly got changed, I've never gotten changed into my PJs so fast. Satisfied, I walked out of the bathroom with my phone and walked over to my bed.

I plugged it into it's charger so it'll be 100% tomorrow, and crawled into my bed, dying. I posted some stuff on my story, explaining how tired I was. Without Colby here, I complained to the internet. Just kidding.

I let another yawn out to me and I said goodnight to the internet, I'm usually a night owl, but tonight wasn't one of those nights. Just as I was about to fall asleep, the door opened to my room. I opened my eyes slowly and recognised Colby strolling on in, chucking the card key on the table. I was all snuggled into my duvets.

"Back so soon?" I asked jokingly and Colby sent me a smile. "You're not drunk... are you?"

"No," Colby replied and he sounded normal. So, I believed him. He seemed to get into his boxers in the bathroom and he came out shirtless. I looked down at my phone when he came out of the bathroom so I wouldn't stare. He had come over to the bed, and crawled in as well.

"Was it fun?" I asked quietly, putting my phone away and turning off the light. He turned off his light, too. We sat in darkness. Sam and Kat had a spare key, I'm sure.

"No, not without you," Colby admitted, that made me smile softly. He missed me. That's a good thing, right?

"I missed you too," I admitted back, before I casually snuggle into him, his arm wrapped around my shoulder and I placed my head near his collarbone. "But, now I'm here so you don't need to miss me anymore."

"Good," Colby whispered and it grew silent. He kissed my forehead, it left a lingering feeling. I let out a small sigh and closed my eyes. "Night, Paisley,"

"Night, Colbs..."