Eye Spy & Home

Chapter 16; Eye Spy & Home

It's been hours. I'm pretty sure Kat and Devyn are sleeping in the back, the music was lightly playing on in the background. Aaron had finally gained the confidence and sung along with me, like old times.

My playlist latest for hours. But now, we've repeated it. You could see Corey's car ahead of us, I can see the back of Colby's head in the back seat, sitting next to Jake. Damn, I miss him. I shake my head slightly, looking at Aaron. He looked bored.

"Hey," I poke my brother's arm lightly and he looked down at me and gave me a smile. "Wanna play a game or something? I'm bored as well."

"What game is there?"

I chuckled at his question. "Well... eye spy," Aaron lets out a small laugh and we decided to play. We played for a while, it was got boring after a while so we decided to call it quits and I rest my head against my seatbelt. I felt my eyes closing and I soon saw blackness.

-

"P," someone nudged me. But, being me I ignored whoever was trying to get my attention because I didn't want it. "P, please, we're finally here." Slowly, very, very slowly I open my eyes and saw it was dark outside.

What the hell? We left in the morning, we should still have daylight. "Why is it dark?" I whispered, turning my head and saw Aaron standing there with my door opened. Everyone must be inside because Kat and Devyn weren't here.

"We might've gone the long way," Aaron smiled at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Of course you did." I tell him, unplugging my phone and I take a step out of the car. I felt weak in the knees and I tumbled over slightly, I sat down for so long my own legs didn't even know what it felt like to walk.

The hell.

Aaron quickly caught me, stabling me again. "You okay?" I nodded and stretched my legs. "Okay, I already put your luggage in your room so you're ready to go up when you want."

"Thanks, A," I smiled at him and gave him a hug, he hugged me back and I walked inside and my phone blows up with snapshats, Instagram, blah, blah, blah... wow, I need to put this on mute or something.

Exhausted, I didn't grab any food. I was hungry, but I was tired more than I was hungry. I walked up the stairs and bolted to my room, closing the door behind me and I let out a happy laugh as I fall back onto my bed. This has been a long day.

A/N again, sorry for the short chapter... it may have been a filler