New Years

Chapter 70; New Years

"You two, get up!" Devyn whined desperately, Colby and I were currently at home and it was indeed 31 of December which meant the party was later on tonight. Colby and I laid in bed, legs tangled with each other and enjoying our time until Devyn came in.

"Why? The party doesn't start until 8,00 pm. And it's 5.00pm," I mentioned, going back to my phone and Katrina entered the room, placing her hand on her hip.

"As you cute as you guys look right now, but we have to get ready," Katrina started. "First, we have to set up the decorations, then we have to sort out the food and we all made the decision of making you two go food shopping, then we all need to get ready and that literally takes hours. As you know." Colby gave her a look. "The girls take ready for hours."

"Yeah, all you guys need to do is chuck on a shirt and some pants and you're already looking as hot as hell." I looked over at Colby, narrowing my eyes at him. "But I prefer them off."

"Paisley!" Kat screamed, glaring at me.

"Okay, first of all, ew," Devyn said. "Second of all, you too get going to Target and think of all the food we'll need. Brennen already got the drinks sorted." Of course, he did. "Think of it as this way; every single YouTuber is pretty much coming here and it's really important to give out a first good impression."

"Okay, will do," I roll my eyes and snuggle into Colby some more.

"Paisley," Katrina narrowed her eyes at me and I groaned.

"I'm going, give me a fucking break." I groan, throwing her a pillow and she catches it easily and smirks at me.

"I'm keeping it!" She calls as she turns around on her heel and walks up.

"Hey! That's my pillow!" Colby complained and I laughed.

"Sorry, baby," I say, smiling and kissing his lips.

"Guys, I'm still here!" Devyn faked gag. "Now I'm leaving." She then closes the door behind her and I chuckled. I love sweet Devyn.

"Okay, let's get up," Colby said sitting up and I groaned again. "Paisley," he sings softly making me want to sleep.

"Fine, meet me outside my door in 15 minutes," I tell him and climbed out of bed, only wearing Colby's extra large merch. I exit his room and minutes I was in my room, I closed my door and quickly got changed into some fat pants, didn't bother putting on any makeup, and decided to do my hair up in a messy bun.

Holy crap I look like a fucking mess.

Apparently, doing all that took 15 minutes because Colby was already outside my door. I grabbed my fully charged phone and purse, I decided to wear my Adidas shoes to top this... look, off.

I swing the door open and Colby was standing there, staring at me with a small smile. "You look beatiful." I didn't detect any sarcasm in his voice, so he must be unfortunately telling the truth.

"Beautiful? I look like trash. I'm literally fat pants." I scoff and he kissed my lips.

"My kind of beautiful," he commented, smiling and he grabbed my hand before we walked down the stairs and my eyes widen at the hole trap house + slap house was here, helping out for this damn party.

"Wow... guys," I say, looking around and I spotted Jay, I smiled at him. There was Brennen too, putting some decorations up and there was loud blasting music. "This is awesome,"

"Teamwork makes a dream work, baby," Brennen says to me as he passes making me laugh, as I watched him move past me. I felt my body being pulled along and Colby was pulling me towards his car keys.

"Let's go, we don't want to be late," Colby remarked and I nodded, giggling.

-

We enter target, and literally grab anything and everything we could see that what people would like genuinely. We had a few stops, fans would come up to us almost crying which was totally sweet. Like I've said before; my 'fans' is not only my family, but my best friends.

We took pictures with them and what not, then continued our little shopping spree. It was fun with Colby, we kept making jokes and tried to do the Liza Koshy pun's, but we were never good with them. I ended up vlogging a few bits for my YouTube, since I needed content and Colby was more than happy to give me content.

We ran into a few friends, but we didn't really have to stop and chat as Kay had already texted me; hurry up, we need to get ready. So that's where I am right now, in front of mirror applying a make up look James Charles has done, the rainbow look and I personally thought that was so pretty, so I decided to do a little version of my own.

It ended up okay, but it definitely could've done better. Some hours of that time I had asked Devyn if it was okay and she said it was jaw dropping: not really sure what that meant but I took it as a compliment and went back to my outfit picking.

For my makeup, I had actually done a little bit of vlogging for that part I'm probably just gonna chuck that random bit in there.

For my outfit, I decided to go with the prettiest dress I own. A bright red dress, that clung to my body. I personally loved this dress, it was the perfect dress for this party. And for the shoes; I decided to wear my red boots along with it, to match. I ended up wearing bright red lipstick too to match.

For my hair: I had braided it, two braids down either side and it flicked back neatly into a pony tail.

Now I know for a fact that I had started getting ready at 6.00 pm, now it was 7.51 pm. Which made me realize that it was 9 minutes until everyone would be coming.

Or, if your a really annoying person, you come at 8.00 pm.

I heard a knock on my door, I walked over to it and opened, there stood Colby grinning. He grinned some more when he saw me.

"Wow, you look amazing." He says, almost speechless which made me smile.

"Good, because it took me hours," I whined. I looked at him, he was wearing a white tux suit with a black tie which made him look handsome. "You look really handsome."

"Good, because it took me hours." Colby mocked me and I glared at him. "I love your make up look."

"Thank you," I say, and he holds out his arm and I linked it with his.

"Shall we do this my lady?" You could already hear music blasting downstairs, there were disco ball lights and people were constantly coming in and out

"We shall."

A/N: wow holy shit you are welcome for that long ass chapter I think that makes up for the last crappy chapters, doesn't it? Alright bye 😂 x