Kansas Baby

A/N this is probably the longest book I've written in ages lol

Chapter 66; Kansas Baby

Excited, the plane lands with a thud. Not that I minded. I'm in Kansas! I'm going to see my boys! I genuinely couldn't wait to see them, especially Colby.

Eventually, I made it out of the airport alive and breathing. Mum didn't take it too well that I was leaving for Kansas and I told her she couldn't do anything about it because I am an adult, and I can make my own decisions. I didn't feel bad for leaving Aaron there at all, he was her Golden Boy after all.

I wait outside the Kansas airport and it was 11.23 am. I clutch onto my bag, making sure I don't lose it otherwise things might go downhill from there.

"Paisley!" I heard my name being shouted none other than Colby himself and I looked in the direction my name was called and Colby was running towards me, grinning like he had won the lottery.

"Colby!" I squealed, dragging my suitcase along as I hurried towards him. Slowly behind him was Jake and Sam smiling. Soon, I was in Colby's arms, wrapped around in a warm hug. I smiled genuinely, loving his touch. "I missed you."

"I missed you, too," Colby murmured, kissing my neck.

"He wouldn't stop complaining about not seeing you." Jake added in. "It got annoying after 20 minutes."

Colby glared over at his friend once he pulled out from my embrace and I went to hug Jake, too, it was a short hug and Sam's was too. "Right, let's get this show on the road." Sam smiles, I felt Colby kiss my cheek before he pulled me towards the car that they were using.

THIRD POV

"Are they always like this?" Lisa, Colby's mother murmured to the couples' friends as they were sleeping during the day time. "What the hell were they doing last night?"

Jake laughed. "I'm not going to be the one to answer that," Jake smirks, Sam rolled his eyes and pushed Jake lightly.

Lisa glared at the boy. "They were talking." Sam simply said. "You can always hear them talking late at night in the house. It's like their favourite thing to do, just talk in bed. Colby always makes her laugh and I heard them laughing before I fell asleep."

Sam and Jake eventually ended up staying on the couch at the Brock's.

"I'm glad she makes him happy," Lisa admitted, starring at her son and his girlfriend. Lisa found it cute that Colby had a small smile on his face while he was sleeping. "I haven't seen him this happy since his first girlfriend."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's over her now," Sam added, smiling at the two. Gage then appeared and stopped when he saw them.

"That's the famous Paisley?" Gage asked with a raised an eyebrow. "I'm going to wake them up." Before he could be stopped, he walked in, pushing past everyone, his mother hissing at him to get back to where they were. But he ignored them anyway. "Colby, wake up," he slowly responded. "Paisley's hurt, she's in hospital-"

Colby's reaction seemed hilarious to Gage who started to burst out laughing as Colby jumps up, ready for action, worried consumed him. Colby's eyes landed on the blonde next to him back he sighs and collapsed onto the bed. "Fuck you, Gage."

Gage was still laughing, looking over at the doorway to see it empty. "What? Guys, that was funny!"

A/N Idk what this chapter is tbh :) sorry for a messy and short chapter x