Taco Bell & Sleeping Arrangments

Chapter 9; Taco Bell & Arrangments

COLBY'S POV

I followed Paisley into Taco Bell once Corey had locked the car. Her voice is such an angel, I was honestly shocked when she sang those two songs to me, I wanted to hear more. I notice Sam and the others' were following us in, too.

I want Paisley to be noticed because she's so talented it would be a shame to let her talent to waste. I sling my arm around her shoulder and she flashed me a quick smile before looking up at Taco Bell menu. I already knew what I wanted.

Everyone else was chatting, we had ordered our food everyone sat in a booth seat grinning at we had collected our food and started to dig in. "You guys missed out on Paisley singing," Devyn said, wiping her mouth from the Taco she had just eaten.

"Yeah, her original songs," I add, sending Paisley a smile. I could tell her mood had shifted, she sank slowly into her seat a little, no one else saw but I did. She was feeling shy again, she seemed so vulnerable right now. She was shy, no doubt about it.

"We should do a collab," Kat turned her head to Paisley, smiling. "If you want, I could probably find some keys for it on the piano if you sing it me and we could do a recording together. But we don't have to release it."

"Really?" Paisley said slowly, somewhat shocked. "You play the piano?"

"I also sing." Kat smiled. "That's if you want, I could probably find some keys for it on the piano if you sing it to me and we could do a recording together. But we don't have to release it."

"Really?" Paisley said slowly, somewhat shocked. "You play the piano?"

"I also sing." Kat smiled. "That's if you want to." She nodded. "Perfect,"

"Now I kind of want to be in Corey's car, apparently that's where all the fun's at." Sam joked, glancing over at me.

I just smiled.

PAISLEY'S POV

I was shaken awake by someone. Where the hell am I? I wake up slowly, seeing Colby shaking me gently and I let out a tiny groan, we must at Vegas. "Where are we?" I had to ask, before my eyes trailing down to my lap. I looked at the book that was opened on my lap, I read the lyrics and soon realized that I had almost finished my new song. I named it Eyes Wide Open, I smiled.

"We're in Vegas, Paisley," Colby tells me softly and I noticed that Devyn and Corey weren't in the front seats. I closed my book on my lap and I leaned forward to reach my bag, I carefully placed my songbook in my bag. It was a brown leather book, I may not be the prettiest book but I personally loved it. It was so old and classic, I love old things I always had an appreciation for that type of stuff.

"Are the others' in the hotel lobby?" I ask, noticing it was dark outside. I pressed my lips together and placed my hand on the door handle, and slung my bag over my back and I looked at Colby, waiting for an answer. I got it, he nodded. I smiled. "Come on, then." I opened the door and it had started to rain on me and I sighed, watching it poor down heavy. "Are you kidding me?"

The thunder rocks above us, and honestly, I was kind of scared to go out so I closed the door and turned to Colby in disbelief. "You okay?" I let out a sigh, running a hand nervously through my hair. I pressed my lips together again and shake my head. "It's okay, here." He shrugged off his jacket, and placed it around my shoulders.

"Oh, you didn't have to-"

"Paisley," Colby gave me a, please shut up the and let me do this look. I got it and I shut up, putting my sleeves through the warm jacket. "We can do it, we've got to quickly get our luggage and run through the rain and into the warm indoors. I've got Corey's keys, too."