Walks & Kisses

Chapter 43; Walks & Kisses

We eventually make it up the hill. You could probably guess where we are right now, we're at our viewpoint. It was still day, usually, we would when there's a sunset happening but apparntly, not tonight.

It was a nice evening, to say the least. Colby and I are getting comfortable together, which I don't mind at all. We sat together closely on the bench, our knees touching, hands laced together and my head on his shoulder. One hand were laced and another one was wrapped around my arm, pulling me closer to him, making me smile warmly.

"Pasadena and New York City, huh?" I asked. Colby had just told me that he was going Pasadena and New York City for some exploring videos with Sam, Jake, and his friend, Matt Smith.

"Yeah." Colby sighed. "But I have to tell you something else; I think you'll quite like it." I chew on the inside of my cheek. "Sam, Jake, Matt and I would love you to come with us. And as for the money situation; I've already paid for the plane tickets for the both of us, on the house, but we'll all need to split the bill for the hotel rooms and such."

A small grin appeared on my face. I was sad like I was a minute ago, this is the best news I've received since Colby was back. "Yes! Oh, my god!" I exclaimed excitedly, grinning from ear to ear. I then frown slightly. "Why would you pay for my plane ticket? I could've covered that."

"Because I want to." Colby insisted, giving me a smile. I then brought Colby into an embrace, he quickly embraced, too. "This is going to be so much fun with you coming, Paisley,"

"I wait either, Colby." I breathe, pulling back slightly. "Thank you, Colby, thank you so much." He nodded again, smiling and pressing our foreheads together. My skin burns at his touch, creating warmth as it grew colder and colder as it was getting darker and darker.

Without a second thought, I smoothly lean in, which thankfully he does as well, and our lips connect. After many weeks of imagining what this would feel like, I finally got to experience it.

It was a gentle, soft, and smooth transition between the two of us. My eyes were closed, enjoying and embracing the moment. So this is what it feels like to kiss Colby Brock.

We then broke apart, our soft breathing mixing together to fill the silence and my eyes had flickered down to his lips again. I can't believe I just pulled the first moment,

"Wow," was Colby's first word after that, but then, he leaned in and gave me another small, soft and gentle kiss. It was better than the first. Butterfly's we're flying around in my stomach. I had to resist the urge to scream out 'I KISSED COLBY BROCK!', or, 'COLBY BROCK KISSED ME AFTER I KISSED HIM!' I smiled into the kiss, before breaking away.

"I have a question," I whisper to him softly, our eyes locking into each other. "Do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

Surprise and happiness filled in his eyes, getting my hopes up. "Yes, yes I would love to be your boyfriend," thank you, thank you god! He then kissed me again, it was a quick and short one. "You stole my moment, I was suppose to ask you to be my girlfriend."

I smirk a little, "I'm glad I stole it." I tease a little, grinning. "Because this will go down as a good story to tell, I guess."

He kissed me again, short and sweet before replying. "Yeah, I guess." He then paused. "We're only telling family and close friends, right?"

I nod, suddenly remembering that he was adored by millions of fans. "I love your fans and all, but they can be... over protective of you, I guess you can say my fans are over protective of me too, but... we'll tell them when we're ready?"

"Agreed," Colby kissed me again, this time it lasted longer than a minute and I broke away, smiling.

"I don't think I'll ever get use to that." I admitted. "I feel so special when you kiss me,"

"Good." He smiled, then kissed my forehead for a change causing me to laugh very shortly. "You ready to go home?" He takes my hand.

"Yeah, I'm ready."

A/N: WOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPP! Polsby Issa thing now ladies and gentlemen, 43 chapters laterrrrr!!! I'm so excited for their new relationship oml btw next couple of chapters are gunna be from Instagram sooo enjoy them, LOVE Y'ALL!!!! Be safe and sorry for the short chapters xoxo I