I will Stay

Chapter 86; I will Stay 

The love for Colby has been growing stronger and stronger for the past few days. We've been spending so much time together, it makes me think back to the time where Colby was gone for a few weeks and how much I missed him. 

If I make this life-changing decision, I'm going to be not seeing him for months. Which made my heart ache at the thought of it.

I'm starting to regret even thinking about going to San Francisco, I know I'll miss the boys so much. I know for a fact that when we move, everyone's going be close together... and then there's me.

No one other than the Trap House knows about my plans, but they don't know about my recent plans. The plan is so far is that I'm not going anymore because I know I'll be homesick and I don't like it. I realised now that I love to be around people and I probably won't be able to cope.

These guys have helped me brought me out of my shell. I used to be a shy and introverted girl... still, am kind of, but I'm more outgoing I guess now. Less shy.

I can't believe it's been six months since I moved here. Everyone was so welcoming. I was now at my desk, tapping my fingers along the desk with my blue nails. I don't think I want to move, not anymore.

That was going to be my job, modelling. But for now, I think I'll stick with YouTube until I find something I really, really love to do.

I finally decided what I'll do, and it's not modelling. Screw modelling, if I really wanted to do modelling I could easily find somewhere in LA. Now I was excited. I just needed to find a place in... two weeks.

I feel a small grin play along with my lips. I moved my laptop towards me and started to look up places. I knew they were all next to each other, I knew there were still apartments available, so I'll just visit the website.

There was a knock on my door, I let out a hum and whoever was there entered. "Hey, Paisley, you-" I turned around and saw Jake standing there, who cuts himself off from talking. "What are you doing?"

I turned back to my laptop and heard him walking towards me. "I am looking for an apartment in LA, specifically, in your Apartment area," I tell him with a small smile. His smile grew wider. "Don't say anything! I just made up my mind about staying instead of leaving."

"Colby is going to be so excited!" Jake grinned. "Not just Colby... everyone is."

"I'm really excited to tell him." I smiled up at Jake. "He's just gotta get back from filming."

"He's back in 20 minutes."

"Yeah I'm just going to wait for Colby to get home." I continued, pursing my lips together. "I can't leave the people who helped me in more ways than you know." Jake smiled genuinely.

"I feel like I need to hug you," Jake tells me, I grin at him and jump up.

"You know I love hugs." He wrapped his arms around me, I wrap my arms around him too and it felt nice. Usually, I just hug Colby, Aaron, and Corey.

I pulled back, smiling at him. "Paisley?" I looked over and saw Colby standing there, confusion in his eyes as his eyes flicker between Jake and I. My mouth drop slightly, oh shit. It almost looked like he was jealous, or annoyed. Afraid even.

"Hey, Colby," I looked and saw that his hair was dye blue, making his blue eyes pop even brighter. "I have news!" His eyes softened, yet still a little bit confused.

"Yeah?" Colby mumbles a little, still a little unsure.

I gulped and continued to smile. "Well... I've changed my mind on something." I noticed that Colby's face fell with worry, his eyes flickering over to Jake. "Now, babe, before you get any ideas, I'm just going to say it. I'm staying!"

A grin fell above my lips once again, Colby raised an eyebrow. "You're staying..."

"I'm not going to model in San Francisco anymore, I'm staying in L.A and I'm looking for an apartment right now," I explained and I saw the genuine excitement in his eyes, he was smiling now.

"Really?" He asked, bouncing up and down on his feet. He pursed his lips together. "Is there a camera? Am I being fooled?"

"No!" I laugh. "I haven't even told my subscribers what my plans are!" He moved towards me and he wrapped me in his arms, planting kisses all over my face. I giggled uncontrollably, this was a weird sensation on my face. He was squeezing me tightly, to the point where I might not be able to breathe. "Colby!"

"Sorry... sorry," Colby grinned. "I'm just... I'm not gonna lie I cried that night when you told me you were leaving." My heart sank. "Are you positive you're staying?'

"Yeah, pretty positive,"

"You said you were looking for an apartment?" Colby's eyes were filled with excitement. Something I haven't seen in a while. "How you feel about moving in with me instead? I've already got a place, as you know, we can share a bedroom and everything else."

"Are you sure?" I ask, frowning. "I mean, I'm a mess to live with."

"No you're not," Colby rolled his eyes. "So will you live with me?"

I smiled, again. "Of course!" I continued. "I would love to move in with you... when you move in."

He wrapped me in his arms, grinning. "Now I don't have to count the days you're moving for good!" I let out a small giggle and our lips connected, I closed my eyes and enjoyed it while it lasted. "I love you," he murmured against my lips, another smile appearing on his face.

"I love you too," I breathe, smiling. "By the way, you didn't tell you were getting your hair died blue? It looks good. Your eyes are popping out really nicely."

"Thanks," Colby smiled. "It was supposed to be.a surprise. But you surprised me more than I surprised you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and cocked my head. "Please don't tell me you thought I was cheating on you with Jake."

"Pft, no." Colby lied, rolling his eyes. "I would never have thought you were cheating on me with Jake. No way."

I let out a soft chuckle. "Righ,." I say sarcastically. "And I totally didn't see you get pouting for a little bit."

"Pouty?" Colby questioned. "Me? Never."

That's when my stomach lets out a low and hungry growl. "Let's go celebrate by eating!" I cheer, dropping my hands so I could hold his hand and drag him out of my room.

A/N 

YAY SHES StAYING OMG 

Wait, I already knew that 

CELEBRATE IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!