I Always Hated Stairs (Jason Todd)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

L/N~ Last Name

Requested By~ @harleyQuinngurl1312

Your P.O.V
About a month ago I found out I was pregnant. But a few days before that, the father and my ex decided he needed a break. Who's my ex, you might ask. It's no other then the devil himself, Jason Todd.

So here I am, in front of Wayne Manor to tell my father, Alfred, about the baby. I open the door to be meet with Damain chasing Tim with his katana. "Damain! Tim! get over here now!" I've been told that I'm scarier then Bruce and Dad put together, so they walk over without a fight. "Sit!" I command. I sink to the floor and they do the same.

About an hour later the fight is forgotten as I cuddle with Dam. Then Bruce walks in with Dick. They both look at me surprised. "Hey guys! Stay in here I need to talk to you!" They both look at me confused and worried but take a seat too. A few minutes later Dad walks in confused as to why we all are sitting here in silence. "Hey Daddy!" I say with a shy smile.

His dad worry goes off as he sits down next to me with Damain still on my lap. "Hello baby girl..." He says back. We sit in silence as I think about how I'm going to tell them.

"I'M PREGNANT!" I finally scream out. Damain holds on to me tighter as everyone else looks at me bug eyed. I start shaking as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"It's Jason's baby but he wants nothing to do with me..." I pause as a hick-up comes out. "He said he needed a break cause...cause I'm to needy and demanding so... so he's gone..." I say as a steady trail of tears roll down my cheeks.

There's a few minutes of silence till Bruce stands up and says "I'm going to kill him!"

I shoot up, knocking Damain on top of Dad. "NO!" I scream so loud that it echos through out the house. Bruce slowly turns around and sits back down.

* 3 Months Later*

For the past three months at least one of the boys stay with me besides Sundays and Wednesdays. Jason still doesn't now and I like it that way. Today is Dam's turn to watch me We're up stairs in my room, folding laundry and watching The Bachelor. I hear my phone go off from downstairs. "I'll be right back!" I say getting off the bed.

"Be careful!" Damain yells after me. I make it halfway down the stairs when I trip and fall.

Damain's P.O.V

Y/N walks out the door as I shout "BE careful!" I continue folding towels and watching tv when I hear something fall. I jump off the bed and run down the stairs. At the bottom lays Y/N. I notice right away a small puddle of blood forming. "Y/N!!!!!" I scream but get no answer. No one's home but Jason. I call him knowing full well Y/N will hate me for it later but I don't care at the moment. Her and her baby boy are more important then her pride. I push call and he picks up on the third ring.

Phone Call~

J~ Hey Demon! You must be in some deep shit if you're calling me

D~ Y/N feel down the stairs! I screams with tears in my eyes.

J~ So? Why should I care?

D~Because she's not answering! And she's bleeding! THE BABY MIGHT BE HURT!!!!

I go dead silent as I realize what I said.

Jason's P.O.V.

"THE BABY MIGHT BE HURT!" Damain yells through the phone. We both go silent. I sit there as each word slowly sinks in.

The....... baby...... might....... be....... hurt....... The baby....... her baby....... she has a baby....... it's not my baby....... she's having a baby with a guy that's not me.......

I snap out of my thoughts and jump up, running around to get my stuff. "I'm on my way!" I tell Damain before running out of the house.

Your P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes.Pain shots through me and my thoughts instantly go to my baby. I wrap my arm around my stomach and look down. Looking down I notice I'm in a hospital bed. "He's okay...." I hear a voice say.

I look up and see Jason sitting in a chair holding my hand with worry in his eyes. "okay..." I squeak out. We sit in silence as the last few hours sink into me.

I remember falling down. I remember worrying about my little boy. I remember wanting to hold Damain as he cried. I remember Jason running into my house crying and him picking me up. "I'm sorry..." Damain says with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I should have have gotten your phone for you! I should have-"

"-NO!" I shout out so loud it even scares me. I calm down and then pat a spot on my bed. He walks over and sits down. I hug him and whisper sweet things to him as he cries. He calms down and cuddles with me on the bed.

"You're staying at the manor now on." Bruce says in a tone that dares me to even think about arguing. I shake my head yes as a nurse walks in. She walks towards ma and Damain, giving him the stink eye.

"You have to get off the bed!" She says snobbishly, motioning for Damain to move.

"No he doesn't!" Tim says back to her.

They start a full out war till Dad says "If my daughter wants him on the bed, he stays on the damn bed!" We all look at him shocked as the nurse leaves. A few minutes later the doctor walks in with his clip board. He sits in his chair and wheels over to me.

"How are you feeling Miss. L/N?" He asks.

"I'm fine! Just worried about the baby!" He chuckles and nods his head.

"Your baby is fine! you're very lucky that he wasn't hurt when you fell!" To that Damain wraps himself closer to me. I use the hand Jason isn't holding to hug him close.

"I always hated stairs!" I say causing everyone to laugh a little.

"If you don't mind me asking for medical purposes, who might the father be?" The doctor asks me.

I stare down at the bed sheets, finding them way more interesting. I finally look up and answer. "J-Jason.... Jason Todd is the father..." The doctor writes it down and then leaves the room with a goodbye. I focus on the outline of my leg as everyone is quite. I glance at jason and give him a small smile.

"When did you find out? He asks, rubbing my hand.

"A few days after you left me..." I say quietly.

"I didn't leave you..." He says in responds.

Everyone looks at him confused as Bruce says "Then what the hell did you do?!" Jason rises my hand and kisses it.

"I thought you were to good for me... I didn't want to keep you in a relationship were I couldn't give you anything..." He says almost crying. I crash my lips to his. He pulls back for air far to soon.

I smile at him and say "You can't give me anything cuase you already gave me everything! Plus we agreed on forever and always goof!"

A week later I'm out of the hospital and moved into the Manor with all the boys.......