Fourth of July (Team)

Keys~

H/L~ Hair Length

H/N~ Hero Name

Y/N~ Your Name

H/C~ Hair Color

E/C~ Eye Color

N/N~ Nick Name

Notes~ Happy Fourth of July! And sorry if you aren't from America! Still love you if you aren't!

Requested By~ None

Your P.O.V.

"Happy Fourth of July!" I yell, running into the mountain with small American flags. Instead of my smiling Team, I'm meet with Batman and the team looking at me with pity. Nervously laughing, I say "It's Independence Day...." my smile falls as I straighten up. "Sorry for my miss behavior, Sir." I mumble, completely embarrassed.

A small smile grazes Batman's face as he looks at me. My hair is in H/L pig tails hang. One having blue tips and the other having red tips. I'm wearing tie dyed blue, red and white jean shorts with an American flag t-shirt. Definitely nothing like my hero uniform. "It's fine this once H/N. Like you said, it's Independence Day, so I'm letting you guys have the day off. Enjoy." He says, smiling at me one more time before leaving.

Once he's gone, I yell at the team. "Why didn't one of you text me?! You all have cellphones! Use them!" When I'm done yelling, I storm into the living room. Plopping on the couch, I wait for them all to change.

When they all are back, we sit in silence. "Y/N? You can't stay mad at us!" Megan says with a shy smile.

Laughing sarcastically, I turn towards her. "You underestimate my powers girly!"

Everyone is quite again. The only sound is the pitter patter of Wally's feet. He taps them against the floor in a rhyme as everyone waits on me. "You made plans for today, right?" Kaldur asks me gently.

Rolling my eyes, I uncross my arms. "Of corse I made plans! The real question is, are you going to make it up to me before we miss them?" I snap back, glaring at the Atlantean.

"I'll give you a piggy back ride if you forgive us." Conner says, smiling at me.

Shaking my head, I say "Sounds appealing, but it'll take more then that."

Everyone thinks for a moment till Wally says "I'll let you taste all the food I get tonight!"

Again, I shake my head but I don't forgive them. "Come on Y/N! Forgive us already!" Artemis complains.

"Shut up! You might make her more mad!" Wally snaps back, pushing Artemis slightly with his shoulder. Artemis hits him in the back of the head causing him to say "ow" and rub the spot.

"If you stop being mad, I'll pay for whatever and everything you want tonight." Robin says, drawling my attention towards him.

A wide smile covers my face as I look at him. "Really?" I ask, still keeping my arms crossed.

Robin's P.O.V.

Fuck!!!! I scream in my head as Y/N smiles at me. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Bruce is going to kill me! "Really!" I say back with a smile.

"Yay!" She screams, hopping off the couch and wrapping me in a hug. "I'm not mad anymore!" She says, adding a laugh to the end of her statement. "I'll be right back!" Y/N says, getting off the couch and running down the hallway.

When she's out of ear shot, Wally starts laughing at me. "You're so screwed man!" He tells me, falling to the ground, still laughing.

"Shut up!" I yell, kicking him before walking away. Pulling my phone out, I call Bruce. "Hey Bruce!" I say nervously when he answers.