No Strings Attached (Kaldur) ~ Lemon

Keys~

H/N~ Hero Name

Y/N~ Your Name

E/C~ Eye Color

Note~ Lemon

Requested By~ @AmyB1227

Kaldur's P.O.V.

Running my hand through my hair, I sigh. I have the last two weeks of paper work on my desk. Being team leader means I'm stuck with the mission reports and the other exciting paper work. Looking down, I'm only half-way through this file and I still have ten more to go.

Looking down at the paper again, I try to focus. But, again, I fail. Sighing out annoyed, I let my mind wonder.

I don't know if I should be happy or annoyed, but it wonders to thinking about H/N, Batman's other protégé and who so happens to be Robin's older sister. Of course, being team leader I know their real names. Y/N and Dick Greyson. With being Batman's oldest protégé, there's a lot of pressure and stress on Y/N's shoulders. Not to mention the stress she has from her brother and her getting bullied at school for their past lives.

When the team first started, I was always stressed out. Of course Y/N noticed and brought it up. In my state of being sleep deprived and annoyed, one thing lead to another and our little deal was made. When we get to our breaking point, we sleep together. Of course if anyone knew about this, we would be looked down upon. But with her being Batman's sidekick for so many years, there's no way we're getting caught.

Our arrangement is all good and such, just I don't want it like this anymore. I don't want our no strings attached rule. I want to take her out, actually date her, I want to be able to call her mine outside of these four walls. I want strings attached!

My mind continues wondering over everything till I get ripped away from that by my door slamming open. Is if someone read my mind, there stands Y/N. Her eyes are their usual E/C color but are blood shot. Her cheeks are a pink puffy color as her school uniform is still on her. "Me, you, now!" She barks out.

Your P.O.V.

"Y/N! Where are you going?!" Dick calls after me as I storm towards the zedi tube. At school today I finally snapped. Like always, Tiffany and her group were poking fun at Dick. I stepped in to stop it as they went to hit Dick. Of course, I'm the one that got in trouble for hurting another student! Me! I was helping out Dick and I got in trouble!

Walking out the other side, I'm at the mountain. Without caring, I storm to Kaldur'ahm's room. When I slam his door open, he spins in his chair to face me. His hair is messed up, probably from him messing with it. There's an untouched file open as a stack of them sits next to it. "Me, you, now!" I hiss out annoyed.

Obeying me, he gets up from his chair and plops on his bed. Closing the door and locking it behind me, I slip on his lap. As I sit on him, he runs his hand up and down my thighs. He glances up at me as he rests it as far up as he can get. Looking back at him, I slam our lips together.

Kissing him, I send all my stress and hate through it. He pushes back with his own feelings, but over all I win the worse day kiss. Obediently, he backs down and lets me do what I want. Pushing him down on the bed, I run my hands over him as I continue to roughly kiss him. Kissing me back, he rests his hands on my hip bones. Flipping us over, I say, "Me first."

Kaldur's P.O.V.

From our earlier kiss, I can tell Y/N's day has been worse than mine. So I happily do what she needs. She runs her hands over me as she lays me down on my back. Her kisses get rougher each time, but I don't care, I kiss her back each time. Rolling off of me, she pulls me on top. "Me first." She orders, and I happily oblige. At the moment all I want is her. I want to feel her and taste her and have her. I want her every way so I can ignore my problems for now.