Mean For Us (Damian Wayne)

Keys~

L/N~ Last Name

Y/N~ Your Name

H/L~ Hair Length

H/C~ Hair Color

E/C~ Eye Color

Notes~ So this is the part two of my 'Control' chapter

Requested By~ @oxXFangirl_it_upXxo

Damian's P.O.V.

Pulling hard on my hand cuffs, I finally manage to pull the bat-a-range out of the wall. Stumbling forward, I land on my hands and knees. Panting, I'm still trying to catch my breath. My body still shakes, causing the metal links to hit against each other. Crawling over to my jeans, I pullout a lock pick. Once the cuffs are off me, I throw them across the room.

Carefully, I try to stand on my feet. Leaning against the wall, my legs shake wildly. I can't believe L/N made me like this! I think with a happy smile. Quickly, I slip on my boxers and jeans again. Picking up my shirt, it's cut to pieces. My smile grows as I shakily walk towards the garbage can. After throwing my shirt away, I climb up the stairs to the Manor.

Standing outside her door, I let out a shaky breath. I don't know what this means or if it even meant anything. Softly knocking, I wait for an answer. "Come in!" Y/N's sing-song voice spills out. Opening the door, she's sitting at her make-up table, running a brush throw her H/L, H/C hair, which is soaked from her shower. Turning around, she shyly smiles at me. I can't help myself as I smile back at her. "Umm.... hey...." She says nervously, setting the brush down on the table.

Walking over to her, I twist a piece of her hair around my finger. "Hey" I whisper back. Her eyes widen as she pulls back from me a little. Stopping my twirling, I keep the strand wrapped around my finger. "What's wrong, Beloved?" I ask her, stepping closer.

Her eyes widen even more as she snaps her mouth open-and-shut a few times. "I.... Umm... I'm, I'm sorry! I'm sorry for, for what I did to you! It, it's not right and, and B.... Beloved?" She rambles out, her voice a mix of regret and worry as she gets side tracked.

Leaning down, I gently kiss her lips. She kisses me back and I smile. Pulling away from her, I stay close to her face. My thumb massages her chin as I look down at her. Her E/C eyes are wide with hope and worry as she looks back at me. "Don't say sorry, Beloved. People say sorry when they regret something and I don't regret what you did to me. And yes, Beloved, as long as it's okay with you." I tell her, before placing another soft kiss to her lips.

Again, she kisses me back. When we pull apart, her eyes are full of worry now. "Damian?" She asks me. Humming out as an answer, she continues. "What.... what does this mean for us?" She questions me.

Frowning, I pull her into another kiss. Once we pull apart, I sigh out. "I don't know, Beloved. What do you want it to mean for us?" I ask her gently.

She goes silent for a minute as she thinks this over. "Are.... are you mad at me?" She asks, tears brimming her eyes.

Pulling her into a hug, I wrap my arms around her. "Beloved, it's okay! I'm not mad!" I sooth her, playing with her hair as she cries into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Damian! That wasn't right of me! I don't know what I was doing! I was just so mad and I don't want you to just see me as a useless person Bruce keeps around!" She cries, wrapping her own arms around my waist.

My heart shatters as I remember what I said. I've liked Y/N for a while now. I never knew how to tell her, so I'd always pick fights with her. When we were fighting was usually the only times we'd talk. But after a while, I couldn't just stop 'hating' her. "Beloved, you're not useless! I promise you, you're not! I love you so much Y/N!" I tell her, pulling away from her, so I can look into her eyes.