Breath (Wally West)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

E/C~ Eye Color

Requested By~ @-EmoBxtch66- @ss_sofia20 PoofyPhoenix @harleyQuinngurl1312

Notes~ okay so this is a Wally X Reader buttttt it's also the part two of the chapter 'Risking' that a LOT of you have asked for so sorry if it sucks I guess. Cause it really started off as just a Wally one shot and then I was like HEY! Bang! It can be a part two! So sorry if it sucks! And here's your Wally one shot flaregirl2112 Oh! And also it has panic attacks in it so trigger?...... I guess? I don't..... I don't really know so..... yep! Enjoy!

Your P.O.V.

Sitting up, a blood chortling scream escapes me. The memory of my nightmare still runs through my head. Tears slide down my face as the image keeps reappearing. The team lays dead at my feet. They're all batteries and blooding. All...... because...... of...... me......

I scream again at the scenes from my dream run through my head again and refuses to go away. "Y/N! Y/N open the door!" I hear the team yell as they bangs against my locked door.  My throats tightens up as my breaths get shallower and shallower. Someone - probably Robin - fitted with the lock as they try to pick it.

"Y/N! Open the door!" Wally screams from the other side. My chest tightens too as my panic attack takes full swing.

"MOVE!" Conner's voice rings in my ears. He kicks the door causing it to come crashing down to the ground. My head snaps towards them standing at the door. Wind hits my face as I notice Wally's crazy red hair. I can't really make anything else out with my watery eyes but I can guess what they look like for the most part.

Wally takes my face in his heads and turns me so I'm facing him instead of looking at the team over his shoulder. It's hard to think that just a month ago that I could barely tall to him and now he's freaking out over me.

As it gets harder and harder to breath, my body shakes even more. "Y/N? Y/N?! Look at me! Look at me!" I look him in the eyes as more tears fall from mine. "Just breath, okay? Breath" He tells me. Slowly my breathing goes back to normal as he wiped away some of my tears. "You're okay! You're okay now!" He keeps repeating.

Once I'm called down, I hug him. He holds me too as a fresh set of tears pool out. "I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!" I say between sobs.

"It's okay! It's okay! Nothing happened! No one blames you! Go back to sleep! You need it! It'll all be fine! I'll be here! I won't let anything happen to you! I promise!" He soothes me. He pulls away long enough to get a chair before he wraps me back up in his arms. Not knowing what to do, the Team awkwardly flaps on the floor to support, whatever they think this is.

Megan's P.O.V.

Everyone is hanging out in the living room as Conner and I make some cookies. About an hour or so ago Y/N left to sleep. So everyone else quietly watch TV. Well - besides Wally. He hasn't shown up yet. A scream cuts throw the whiteness of the mountain. Everyone jumps up into their frightening stands, getting ready for the worst. By then it goes quite again. "What was that?" Kaldur asks as we stands normally again.

"Y/N" Conner says bluntly as he walks towards everyone else.

"What was Y/N?" Wally asks confused. Everyone looks towards him as he walks in.

"Y/N was the one that screamed." Artemis fills him in.

Wally looks worried as he talks. "W-why was she screaming?" He stutters out.

Shrugging, Robin says "Don't know! She left for a nap a while ago."

Robin's P.O.V.

"Don't know!" I say shrugging. "She left for a nap a while ago." I tell Wally, not all that worried.