Cinderella Girl (Damian Wayne)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

H/C~ Hair Color

F/C~ Favorite Color

E/C~ Eye Color

Notes~ Should I do a part two or no?

Requested By~ DamianWayneXme

Damian's P.O.V.

Rolling my eyes, I annoyingly stand next to Father as he talks to another business partner. It's only an hour into his gala and I'm already bored. Walking away from him, I hunt down Drake. "Replacement!" I call, walking up to the coffee addict.

Turning towards me, Tim rolls his eyes. "What do you want Demon?" He asks before downing his glass of wine.

"What is the point of this gala?" I ask him, leaning against the wall next to him.

Figuring out I don't want to cause any problems with him tonight, Tim continues the conversation with me. "Bruce is raising money for the children's hospital but it's mostly an excuse to try and get more buyers and companies to team up with Wayne Enterprise."

Nodding, I say a quick "Thank You" before leaving him to be. Walking around, I get more annoyed by the rich snubs here by the minute.

I finally snap when one of the Father's partners forces me to dance with his daughter. "I'm done!" I scream, pulling everyone's attention towards me as I push the girl into her father.

"Damian!" Father hisses in a warning tone.

Ignoring him, I continue to yell. "No! Don't 'Damian' me! I'm done being your puppet to amp up your business!"

His jaw is set as he walks up to me. Grabbing me by my arm, he drags me out of the ballroom, up to his study. When we get there he throws open the door and slams me down in a chair. "What the hell was that?!" He screams at me, throwing his arms up in the air.

"I'm done with it!" I yell back, just as angry. "I'm done with the fame, the constant cameras in my face, and most of all I'm down having people chasing after me to try and get to your money! I just want to go back with Mom!" Once the words leave my mouth, I look down at the ground with my hands clenched shut.

We're both quite for a minute before Father starts talking again. "Fine. If you want to go back to your Mom's, I'll figure it out for you. But, I'm certain you just caused me to lose donors tonight so you'll be making up for it until your Mother comes to get you." After he's done talking he turns around and starts walking out.

"Make it up?" I ask him. "How am I going to do that?"

Stopping, Father turns around with a smirk. "You can volunteer in the child section at the hospital. I'll get it set up so you can start tomorrow."

My eyes widen as a frown rests on my face. "But Father!" I start, but he ignores me, telling me there's no argument here. "Dammit." I murmur to myself before heading down the hallway.

As I walk towards my room, I relies the balcony doors are wide open. Soundlessly, I walk up to the doors and peer outside. Instead of a threat, I'm meet with a H/C haired girl in a dress that's a dark shade of F/C. She stands there admiring the stars as I watch her movement. "How long are you going to sit there staring at me?" She asks me, surprising me.

"Umm.... I didn't.... I didn't mean to stare. You're just not supposed to be up here." I say politely, not excepted sure why I was being nice and not just throwing her out.

Turning around, sparkling E/C eyes meet my green ones. "Mr. Wayne said it was fine as long as I come right back down afterwards." She says back before turning towards the stars again.