Not Forever (Icicle)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

Notes~ Get ready for cheesy cold jokes.

Requested By~ @terralupa

Your P.O.V.

The familiar sound of my phone dinging wakes me up. Deciding to ignore it, I try to go back to sleep. Someone else has different plans though. Annoyed, I roll over and grab my phone of the charger. Turning it on, I'm meet with twenty-two texts of BABE!  from Cameron. Ding  twenty-three. Ding  twenty-four. Ding  twenty-five.

Finally losing my cool, I call him. He picks up on the first ring and I start my lecture. "What's so important that you have to wake me up this early in the morning?!" I whisper-shout so I don't wake Wally or my parents.

"Morning beautiful!" My boyfriend chirps out, happily.

"What do you want?" I ask coldly, annoyed I got woken up.

I know there's a smile on his face even before he talks. "I want to take you on a date!"

Crossing my arms, I put on my 'you're an idiot' face even though he can't see it.  "At one o'clock in the morning?" I question his stupidity.

"Yep!" He says like a hyper four year old.

"We don't even live in the same city! You're all the way in Star City while I'm stick in Central City!" I lecture him, actually thinking with common sense, which my boyfriend seems to lack.

"So?" He questions me, still in a happy tone.

"So?! You're six hundred miles away from me!" I tell him quietly, but all the sass is still there.

"Actually, the farthest you can be from me is fifty or so miles or you're not in Central City." He tells me, confusing me even more.

"What?!" I snap, annoyed and tired.

There's a pause before he says "I'm at the Flash Memorial Park."

My mind instantly goes to the little park at the center of the city. "You are not." I say back, not believing him.

There's a small creek sound before Cameron answers me. "Yes I am, Babe! I'll send you a picture." Sending a kiss brought the phone, he says "I love you!"

Before I can answer back, he hangs up. Less then a minute later, a get a text from him. It's a picture of him swinging next to the big sign at the park. Fuck you! I write and then send him. Instantly, he texts me back saying Wish You Would!  with a kissy face.

Rolling my eyes, I quickly get dressed. Grabbing my phone, I gracefully climb out my window and down the roof. Thank God for Batman! I think to myself, flipping off the roof and landing perfectly. With me not having super speed, Batman was in charge of most of my training.

With a quick pace, I make it to the park in no time. Looking around, I can't find Cameron anywhere. "Y/N!" My idiot of a boyfriend yells, jumping on top of me. We both fall, ending up on the ground. He hovers over me, pinning me to the dow covered grass. He leans down, causing my breath to hick and my heart beat to speed up. "Y/N?" He asks, so close I can smell the cool mint scent rolling off his tongue.

"Yes?" I squeak out, my anticipation taking over me.

Leaning away, he starts getting up. "Let's go get ice cream!" He says, dusting himself off. I lean my head against the grass, annoyed with him. After a second, I jump on my feet and stomp away from him. "Babe!" He says, catching up to me.

Snapping my head towards him, I send a glare his way. "Don't you 'babe' me! You are well aware of what you were doing!" I snap at him, causing a smirk to graze his lips. Scoping me up in his arms, he heads to his car. Opening the back seat, he sets me down. "Cameron?" I say in a worried tone, my eyes widened. Ignoring me, he pushes me on to my back and climbs on top of me. "Cameron!" I say louder, a little more scared this time.