My Daughter (Damian Wayne)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

Notes~ This is the part two of  You're Worth It and a little lemony too

Requested By~ @ss_sofia20

Your P.O.V.

Looking up at Damian, tears roll down my face. "Beloved, calm down." He tells me, kissing all over my face before landing on my lips. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I kiss him back.

Placing a quick kiss to my lips, he pulls away and heads for the bathroom. While he's in there, I walk around the room and gather our clothing. Wrapping an arm around my waist, he uses the other one to clean me with a washcloth. Being a tease, he slowly runs it around my folds while slipping his other hand under his shirt that I'm wearing.

Slipping it up to my chest, he squeezes while kissing my neck. Grabbing his arm, I start moaning. "S.... Stop! D... Dami! We, we.... mmmm!" I say, cutting myself off with another moan. Laughing at me, he pulls away from my core and cleans off my stomach. "You're a tease, you know that?" I ask, leaning into his chest.

Leaving his hand resting on my stomach, he leans down and kisses me again. "I know." He says, pulling away from me.

"Want your shirt back?" I ask, starting to pull it over my head. Grabbing at my breasts, he squeezes again.

As he messes with my chest, he kisses down my back, causing moans to spill from my throat. "No, you can keep it on." He says before pulling away from me. He quickly slips on his boxers before grabbing me by my thighs.

Throwing me on the bed, he grabs my panties and slowly pulls them up my legs. Once they're on, he lifts my shirt and starts kissing my stomach. "Damian, we should get down stairs!" I tell him, but he ignored me. Continuing to kiss my stomach, he messes with me through the thin clothing. "D... da.... Damian~" I moan out, joyful sparks flying through me.

His fingers slip under the fabric, but he's teared away from me. "Don't touch my daughter!" Dad yells, holding Damian by his arm.

"Why? She seems to like it!" He shoots back with a smirk. My eyes widen as I send him a 'did you really just say that to my FATHER?!' look as Dad glares at him.

Pushing him out the door, Dad starts yelling. "Out! Get out! You get your ass down stairs! You too missy!" He calls over his shoulder, sending a glare my way too. Getting to my feet, I walk down stairs with shaky feet, caused by Damian and the fear building up in me.

Heading into the living room, he shoves Damian down on the couch. Leaning back, Damian acts like he owns the place, which I guess he kind of does. Sitting on the other end, I sit up as proper as I can.

Turning around, Dad goes to grab a chair. As he's turned around, Damian scoots closer to me and pulls me next to him. His arms wrap around my waist as he bumps our hip bones together. Turning back around, Dad glares at us. I go to move away, but Damian holds me in place. Him and Dad have a glare off till I cough, pulling them out of their fit.

Pulling the chair under himself, Dad sits in front of us. "Would you like to explain to me what was happening up stairs?" He asks, glaring at Damian as I nervously shake.

Not paying attention Damian kisses my hand before setting it back down. "You see, I was having sex with with your-"

"Damian!" I yell, cutting him off.

Smiling at me, he kisses my temple. "Stop touching my daughter!" Dad's voice booms out in the empty room. Glaring at him, Damian slides his hands down my thighs and under his baggy shirt. "God dammit, Damian!" Dad yells, ripping him away from me.