Cake (Wally West)

Keys~
Y/N~ Your Name
L/N~ Last Name
E/C~ Eye Color

Requested By~ None

Your P.O.V.

Today's Wally's birthday. Right now Wally and me are in the kitchen, getting his cake ready. He takes two cakes out of the fridge and sets them on the table. "I'm going to eat this whole cake!" He says taking the lid off on of the cakes.

I laugh at his child like behavior and respond. "What about the people at your part?" His face is covered in cake when he looks up at me again. This causes me to laugh at him even more.

He finishes his bite of cake and then answers me. "That's why I bought a second cake. Of which I'll eat the leftovers of!" This sends me into another fir of laughter. Me laughing makes Wally laugh too.

"Of course you are West!" I say swinging my legs.

"What is that suppose to mean?" He asks me.

"Hmm... I don't know..." I say jumping off the counter.

"Sure L/N! Sure!" He says back. I grab the not eaten cake and put sixteen candles on it.

"Wally where's your-" Before I can finish he hands me a lighter. "Oh... Thanks!" I say before lighting the candles. I pick up the cake and he gets the door for me. "Cake time everyone!" I yell out. I set the cake down and everyone starts singing.

"I get the first piece!" Wally shouts,

"If you keep being greedy you don't!" I say pointing a fork at him.

"Oh! Fires shot!" Barry says laughing

Everyone finishes their cake and one of Wally's little cousins run up to me. He pulls on my shirt and I look down at him. "Hmm?" I hum out kindly.

"Birthday-lady? Can we open presents?" He asks smiling.

I smile at the nickname the kid called me and kneel down to his level. "You have to ask the birthday boy!" I tell him. He smiles and runs towards Wally.Looking at Wally I can tell he was listing in on our conversion and heard the new nick name. 'I'll never hear the end of it! Oh well.....' I think to myself as I turn back to the conversion I was having earlier.

Wally's P.O.V.

My little cousin, Cody, runs up to my best friend and crush Y/N. They have a short talk that I may or may not have heard all of.He comes racing towards me screaming "WALLY, WALLY, WALLY!" Till he gets to me.

"CODY, CODY, CODY!" I mock him.

"Can we open presents now?" He asks me smiling. I pretend to think for a minute before saying yes. "Yay!" He cheers sunning to Aunt Kelly.

I walk up to Y/N and grab her hand. "Sit next to me birthday-lady!" She smiles at me as I sit her down next to me. I open a few presents till I find the one from Y/N. I unwrap the box and open it up. Inside the box is a pair of red tennis shoes. On the outsides of the heels are flash symbols.

"I didn't know you told her your-" I fake cough to cover up the rest of Barry's words.

"Told me what?" She asks, looking at me confused.

"Uhh...nothing?" I try. She looks at me even more confused as I shyly smile at her.

She looks at me and then smiles. "I already know your Kid Flash! I ain't stupid you know!" She says. I sit there wide eyed and mouth open.

"Smart girl you have there!" Someone says. I look over at her and she smiles at me.

"Yes, she's quite smart!" I say causing her to blush.

*Time Skip*

"Hey Y/N?" I ask her after opening my gifts.

"Hmm?" She asks picking up some wrapping paper.

"Do you know what I really wanted for my birthday?" I say now standing in front og her.

"No, what?" She asks looking up at me with her big E/C eyes.

"This" I say leaning towards her.

Your P.O.V.

'I can't believe he thought I wouldn't find out!' I think to myself. At the moment I'm help Wally pick up the mess from the party.

"Hey Y/N?" He asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I respond, still cleaning.

"Do you know what I really wanted for my birthday?" He asks moving towards me.

"No, what?" I ask thinking he hated my gift.

"This"He says leaning forward. I lean towards him too and soon our lips crash together. He places a gentle hand on my neck and pulls me closer to him. The other hand rests on my waist. I slip my hands into his hair and play with the red locks. After a while we pull apart. A little red dusts Wally's cheeks as I feel mine heat up too.

"Well if you wanted that you could have just asked!" I say looking away from my own embarrassing words.

I can hear the smile on his face as he responds. "Then you wouldn't mind if I asked for another one?"

I look back at him with my own goofy smile as I answer "Not one bit!"

Wally's P.O.V.

As I lean towards Y/N she leans forward too. We meet and she kisses me back, making my nervous wash away. My hand settles on her waist and the other pulls her closer to me. Her hands find their way to my hair and she messes with it. We pull away sooner then I'd like. But the blush she has is super cute. I can feel a blush dancing over my face too though. She looks away and I think she didn't like it. But I'm proven wrong when she starts talking. "Well if you wanted that you could have just asked!"

I smile at the fact that she did indeed like it too. "Then you wouldn't mind if I asked for another one?" I ask confidently.

This causes her to snap her eyes towards me again, with a smile on her face. "Not one bit!"

'Best birthday ever!' I think to myself, kissing her again......