Chiche Story (Damian X Reader X Jason)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

H/L~ Hair Length

H/C~ Hair Color

E/C~ Eye Color

L/N~ Last Name

Notes~ There while be a part two for each boy next! Credit for the dress in this one shot goes to someone else because it's just a picture I say on Pinterest that I really liked.

Requested By~ DamianWayneXme

Damian's P.O.V.

I clench my books in my hands as I nervously walk towards Y/N. She uses her hand to brush her H/L, H/C out from in front of her face. My heart beats faster as I walk up behind her. "Y/N, may I speak with you?" I ask tapping her shoulder.

Turning around, her E/C eyes sparkle as she smiles at me. "Of course!" Her sweet voice causes me to shiver to my core. It took me two years to finally admit that I liked her and I only did that because of Father. He was the one that forced my crush on Y/N into the light.

So, I've been spending the last year trying to find away to tell her. I decided that I should tell her at the gala. "Let's walk." I say, nodding for her to go first, which she obeys. "I was wonder if you wanted to go to my Father's gala next Friday?"

Smiling at me, she answers. "Of course! I love going to your Father's galas!" She usually goes as my date to his galas. Only as friends of course.

As we continue down the hallway, we're both silent. "You'll finally be able to meet my brothers too." I tell her, knowing this'll make her even more excited.

Surprisingly with out three year friendship, she's never meet my brothers. Dick is usually working, Tim has himself locked up in his room and Jason is either passed out or at Roy's place. "Oh my god! Really?!" She asks me, bouncing around as she holds my arm.

I laugh at her as I shake my head. "Yes, Y/N. Really." She continues bouncing around excitedly as we continue our way to her math class. "I'll pick you up at eight on Friday, okay?"

"Okay!" She says back, wrapping her arms around my neck. "I'll see you after math, right?" Y/N asks, pulling away from me.

"Yes you will." I answer back before turning around and walking to my own class.

Your P.O.V.

"Damian!" I sing into my phone Thursday after school.

"Y/N." He says back in his monotoned way.

I twirl the cord to the phone on the wall as I bite my lip. I would have used my cellphone but it's up stairs charging. "Do you want to go dress shopping with me?" I ask nervously, knowing it's not really his thing.

He sighs out annoyed before saying "Let me go ask, I'll be right back." The goes silent as I hear muffled yelling. I twirl the cord a few more times as I wait. What's with this old fashion phone? Bobo is so old style, or just a hippie. I think to myself before Damian talks again, snapping me out of my thoughts. "I'll be over in ten minutes. See you then." A smile covers my face as I hang up the phone.

As soon as I hang up the phone, I run up the stairs to my room. "Stop running in the house!" Bobo screams from down stairs.

"Sorry!" I scream back before closing the door and getting ready.

* Time Skip *

My arm is wrapped around Damian's as we walk into the Manor. Like he promised, his brothers are there and aren't in their usual hide aways. I follow Damian as he walks us toward the second tallest brother. "This is my brother Richard Grayson, but everyone calls him Dick."