Refusing (Conner Kent)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

S/P/A~ Super Power Action

Notes~ Not one of my best chapters, sorry.

Requested By~ Starlight6500

Your P.O.V.

My legs are wrapped around Conner's back as he pushes me into his bed. "Stop it!" I say between laughs as my nails dig into his back. Ignoring me, Conner continues tickling my sides. "P.... please! You win! You win!" I cry, my vision getting blurry with happy tears.

"Say it Y/N! Say it!" He orders, his fingers still sliding over my sides.

A few minutes pass of my stubbornness and him contouring to tickle me till I cave in. "You're better! You're better then Robin!" I say, causing Conner to stop instantly. He crawled off of me as I catch my breath.

You might be wondering, Why did Conner want to to say his better then Robin? The answer to that is Robin beat him in sparring and afterwords I kept poking at him about it. "Damn straight I am!" He says, leaning back on his hands. Looking up at Conner, I frown. Closing my eyes, I sigh out annoyed. "What was that for?" Conner asks, crawling on top of me.

I open my eyes to be meet with his bright blue ones. "Why haven't you told the Team about us yet?" I question him, running my heads throw his raven locks.

Looking down at me, Conner says "Why haven't you told them yet?"

I yank his hair before pushing him off of me. I get to my feet and put my hands on my hips for turning back towards him. "Because, you've been on the team longer! I only joined four months ago! Not to mention you're closer to the guys, who make up majority of the team!" I lecture before turning in my heels and walking out.

"Y/N, wait!" Conner calls walking out of his room and down the hall after me. "Can't we talk about this?"

"There's nothing to talk about!" I shot back, walking into the living room that's connect to the kitchen.

Walking after me, Conner grabs my wrist. "Come on! Don't be mad at me!"

I send a glare his way before yanking my arm out of his hold. "To late for that!" I snap back before joining the girls at the island in the kitchen.

They both look at me puzzled until Artemis asks "What was that about?"

"What was what about?" Wally asks walking up to the forming group.

Robin walks up, joining our group as he answers Wally. "When Conner and Y/N walked in they were fighting."

I eat even more annoyed as Conner walks up too. "We're not fighting."

"Oh yes we are!" I yell back, sending a glare his way.

"Oh my god! You guys would be so cute together! Are you guys dating?" Megan asks, causing both of us to snap out a no.

Chuckling, Kaldur joins us all in the kitchen and adds in his two sense. "They're both too head strong to date." That's the last straw for me.

I turn in my heels, flipping the bird at Conner before walking back to my room. "She's not happy with me today." Conner murmurs before I'm out of ear shot.

* Time Skip *

"Wally~" I sing, walking to the red head speedster's room.

When I get outside his door, Wally opens it with a grin. "Y/N~" He sings back, opening the door the rest of the way so I can get inside. "What do you need?" He asks, plopping down on his bed.